voice chat? have we mentioned this?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mayklic

01-20-2012

anyway to put in mic capabilities?

WayneAyres

01-23-2012

dude ive been thinking about the same thing man, they should totally do that! im tired of bad players in this game and i think that would help educate ppl about the game a lot easier and also increase team communication and have less irritating pings!! also i think itd be cool for an all chat audio too, so i can call people bad and stuff and make people rage... bwahahhaa

Eunson

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneAyres View Post
dude ive been thinking about the same thing man, they should totally do that! im tired of bad players in this game and i think that would help educate ppl about the game a lot easier and also increase team communication and have less irritating pings!! also i think itd be cool for an all chat audio too, so i can call people bad and stuff and make people rage... bwahahhaa

and this is why voice chat is a terrible idea for this game.

El Killer Duck

01-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eunson View Post
and this is why voice chat is a terrible idea for this game.
I had to pick myself up off the floor after reading this post. +1

OMG its JOEDASH

01-26-2012

There is no way to censor it...and World of Warcraft tried something like this, and it kinda flopped--no one uses it and vent is just easier.

Still, I find it useful. In games like L4D, L4D2, CoD, CounterStrike, Hey You, Pikachu! and Hello Kitty: Island Adventure
Voice Communication is key.

Az0ron

01-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneAyres View Post
also i think itd be cool for an all chat audio too, so i can call people bad and stuff and make people rage... bwahahhaa
...yeah, definitely glad all chat audio hasn't been added.