"data analysis"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SmallKiwi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

I only ever played Blind Pick, I also never had that much trouble with Rammus myself. I seriously logged in and played a game in under 20 seconds right before they shut Dominion down last night so I am really amazed that people experienced issues.

BrokenSoulz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

I think we should find something else to do than question a company that provides us a legit FREE gaming experience.

but hell, i feel like a crack head and riot ran off with my dope.

Incursio

09-23-2011

Stop all the QQin......let them take there time its like rushing an artist to finish a masterpiece and they give u a stick figure and you cry that its not what it should look like

TippingPoint

Master Recruiter

09-23-2011

data is good...I think they need more of it...don't you agree?

nukular power

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwisatz Haderach View Post
hell no dude they went up to 45m you obviously didn't play during the last 2 hours it was up...there were tons of forum posts about it including a blue notification in game about the super long queues
.. you actually waited for a 45 min queue? I just dropped and requeued when it went over 1:30 and got it within 20 sec every time..