Sign if you have NOT hit the surrender button yet.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lyanna Stark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

I've never even thought about surrendering. Comebacks are far too likely to give up.

Wonton55

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

Why the **** would you surrender on Dominion? I understand it on SR, where there is a lot of snowballing and your chances of coming back from being down 15 kills, 2 dragons, and 3 towers are miniscule. On Dominion, you can literally turn games around at any moment. I've lost games that were 300-60 in my favour.

JamJarsook

09-23-2011

Never surrender, there's really no point to.

VeggieDealer

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
I never surrender in Dominion.

You can always come back.
NOT TRUE when 2 on your team dc you can not come back.

Last Elixir

09-23-2011

I've had a number of games where a player would disconnect and if that happens the game is VASTLY more one-sided against the smaller team, I think you should be able to surrender around 14 minutes personally, but I've seen losses in under 10 minutes due to leavers and that's just no fun at all for the losing team.

Mephew

09-23-2011

/signed

Chadgamer

09-23-2011

Comebacks are way too possible for Surrender.
/signed

SomeCallMeIrish

09-23-2011

Never give up, never surrender.

I haven't seen anyone surrender in Dominion yet. Why bother when it literally can be turned around so long as you have 1 nexus health left. I've been in games where they have 5 capped us from the start and we've come back strong and won, as well as games where my team has 5 capped from the start only to think we've got it in the bag and get hit back hard to lose.

Dominion motto, if a first you don't succeed, change the strategy and try again.

Speeny

09-23-2011

never surrender in dominon

Torvail

09-23-2011

/signed