Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign if you have NOT hit the surrender button yet.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nokturnalex

09-23-2011

/signed

I barely if ever surrender in SR for same reason, you can still come back... unless ya got like 2 leavers or afks

Kairu Walker

09-23-2011

Kairu Walker

/****ing signed

Ilumeo

09-23-2011

/Singed

...See what I did there?

SilverNinjaShado

09-23-2011

I didn't even know you could surrender on Dominion. I mean, why would you? It's so easy to come back from literally nothing and win (happened in my first game, we won with 3 health left when they had close to 100).

I don't think I'd surrender even if they enemy team had a 400+ point lead. Even that seems winnable if you can play it right.

Duskstryder

09-23-2011

It never occurred to me until about my 5th game when someone else initiated a surrender w/ at least 2 votes. we were losing ~350 - ~50 and clearly lacking in teamwork when the other team wasn't, and I was trying a character that I'm rusty at and hadn't played since major patching (Fiddlesticks) (my bad). I don't remember ever initiating a surrender in SR and I certainly won't initiate one in Dom.

But remember, don't ever say never (curse you Justin Bieber for ruining a phrase that was just fine without you). It's almost like saying "it couldn't get any worse."

Zalastus

09-23-2011

In the 20 games I've played no ones even tried to surrender

The Confused

09-23-2011

Quote:
Skataki:
Lol I didnt even know you could surrender in dominion.

This.

madman24k

09-23-2011

You can surrender?

/signed

Flamecloak

09-23-2011

/singed

I completely forgot about the surrender option when I was playing, there always seemed to be a chance to take the game back. Not until I saw someone try to surrender when my brother played did I realize it was there, lol.

Miles Long

09-23-2011

Who needs surrender when the game is constantly fun and always worth fighting back for?

This isn't SR.