I really cant enjoy dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HandheldBrandon

09-23-2011

When people such as twitch and tf can just walk up/teleport to towers and take them without repercussions. Seriously i build tmovespeed alistar earlier and just spent the entire game taking towers that were undefended and the enemy team couldnt stop me.

There needs to be repercussions for trying to take a tower while someone is defending it or when no one is around such as the tower attacking the person taking it if no one or no creeps are around.

Pragz

09-23-2011

Unless, of course, the enemy team has any amount of CC and makes you explode for stacking nothing but MS.

Also, trying playing against someone like Ezreal who has amazing mobility and will catch up to you.

Sniperyeti

09-23-2011

Not sure if trolling...

Jeddite

Recruiter

09-23-2011

Your threads suck.

EzrealxBot

09-23-2011

To OP

Boo.....who?

Rav Abaddon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

I'm beginning to think Boots of Swiftness are a requirement to do anything but defend. You can't even hug the towers, you just have to be able to go 1v3 and live.

And why would Ezreal be able to catch up to a MS character? He's got a single blink, using that to chase someone across the map would deplete his mana even with the Dom buff.

Dàwn

09-23-2011

downvote until closed