Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Does bigger cho'gath get bigger?...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gavinD

09-23-2011

You know how the storm shield buff makes your character bigger? Does it make cho'gath bigger with 3 stacks of feast? o_O

Mailius

09-23-2011

Inquiring minds want to know.

BigDaddyDelish

09-23-2011

I saw one Cho'Gath, but he never got more than 1 or 2 stacks on and never took Storm Shield because their Yi always took it, so I couldn't tell you.

BXAlbatross

09-23-2011

I got my Bro'Gath with 6 feast stacks, and grabbed storm shield. I was enormous. Then Morgana and a tryndamere came and slaughtered me.

dirkDiGgYDIGGLER

09-23-2011

They call it Battlestar Cho when you get the buff with 6 stacks of feast. He's bigger then the turrets! o.O Search Battlestar Cho, someone posted pics the other day.

edit here it is: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1269797&highlight=battlestar+cho