Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best character in Dominionnnnnnnn?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trozen01

10-09-2011

Pantheon.

Fox P McCloud

10-09-2011

Jax--because he's stupid OP on it.

Generally snowbally champs who start off weak in SR, but turn into nightmares if fed even a little bit are god-tier on Dominion.

Everyone knows how ridiculous Jax can get on SR if he's fed---now take away the possibility of him getting shut down and put him at the snowball stage in about 10 minutes--it's quite problematic; Akali doesn't have a thing on Jax.

dragonscott1

10-09-2011

Sivir and Caitlyn, Sivir's Q is plain OP if you know where to target it, I usually kill them before they reach the health relics. (Oh and shes anti-Hybrid if you build how I build her :P)
Caitlyn's ult also dominates the thing. With a Lux/Ez/Ashe/Noc you can easily get an assist if you get what i mean :P

Lethal stoner

10-09-2011

Mundo!!! awesome move speed get boots 3 fon and a phantom dancer use ur ult ...you choochoo along the game my friend oh and when your at 2%hp ult and your back in the game

Karma get garrison kite them around the turret and when they are about to hit u shield
and wel her dmg is awesome against a whole team

Basist

10-09-2011

Quote:
Lethal stoner:
Mundo!!! awesome move speed get boots 3 fon and a phantom dancer use ur ult ...you choochoo along the game my friend oh and when your at 2%hp ult and your back in the game

Karma get garrison kite them around the turret and when they are about to hit u shield
and wel her dmg is awesome against a whole team

One stun/silence and two people gib her in two seconds. Karma dead.

Irongrinder

10-09-2011

I'm partial to AP Carries, so I think Karthus is extraordinarily good on Dominion.

Whether he's the best has yet to be seen, but I still think he's a very solid pick.

BiggBawls

10-09-2011

AP shaco is broken. I won 16 in a row on Edubb account.

0Max0

10-09-2011

Irelia, Akali, Singed and Jax
They NEED an NERF !!!111!!1!1!1!!!!!!111!1!!!!!