Best character in Dominionnnnnnnn?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trozen01

10-08-2011

Pantheon.

Fox P McCloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2011

Jax--because he's stupid OP on it.

Generally snowbally champs who start off weak in SR, but turn into nightmares if fed even a little bit are god-tier on Dominion.

Everyone knows how ridiculous Jax can get on SR if he's fed---now take away the possibility of him getting shut down and put him at the snowball stage in about 10 minutes--it's quite problematic; Akali doesn't have a thing on Jax.

dragonscott1

10-09-2011

Sivir and Caitlyn, Sivir's Q is plain OP if you know where to target it, I usually kill them before they reach the health relics. (Oh and shes anti-Hybrid if you build how I build her :P)
Caitlyn's ult also dominates the thing. With a Lux/Ez/Ashe/Noc you can easily get an assist if you get what i mean :P

Lethal stoner

10-09-2011

Mundo!!! awesome move speed get boots 3 fon and a phantom dancer use ur ult ...you choochoo along the game my friend oh and when your at 2%hp ult and your back in the game

Karma get garrison kite them around the turret and when they are about to hit u shield
and wel her dmg is awesome against a whole team

Basist

10-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethal stoner View Post
Mundo!!! awesome move speed get boots 3 fon and a phantom dancer use ur ult ...you choochoo along the game my friend oh and when your at 2%hp ult and your back in the game

Karma get garrison kite them around the turret and when they are about to hit u shield
and wel her dmg is awesome against a whole team
One stun/silence and two people gib her in two seconds. Karma dead.

Irongrinder

10-09-2011

I'm partial to AP Carries, so I think Karthus is extraordinarily good on Dominion.

Whether he's the best has yet to be seen, but I still think he's a very solid pick.

BiggBawls

10-09-2011

AP shaco is broken. I won 16 in a row on Edubb account.

0Max0

10-09-2011

Irelia, Akali, Singed and Jax
They NEED an NERF !!!111!!1!1!1!!!!!!111!1!!!!!