Best character in Dominionnnnnnnn?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mightyal

10-08-2011

SINGE!

Just started playing with him and he completely dominates bot lane.

BigDaddyRelish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2011

I've had a LOT of success with Riven. She's easily my favorite character at this point and she is just so ****ing strong in Dominion. I don't wanna say op, but she is teetering on that edge. My w/l I'd estimate to be about 80%, so I do pretty **** well with her since I've played her for nearly 40 games at this point on Dom.

She has proven to be a very solid hyper carry and is just an all around monster. I don't get why people think she has a poor late game, in Dominion at least she is nearly unstoppable, even by Yi/Kog's standards (maybe not Jax though but he's dumb in Dominion right now unless you counter-pick hard).

I've also had great success with Orianna and LeBlanc, and Leona is proving to be a lot more fun to play as on Dominion while also still being very useful all around.

I'm kinda hoping this Akali fotm dies down though because she has been one of my favorite champs for a long time and I hate how nobody does anything but complain when I play her, even though she really isn't op...

Basist

10-08-2011

My vote goes for Warwick. I've played about 12 games of Dom so far as him, and only lost 2. Sure he isn't flashy like most other champs, but he will 1v1 the **** out of anyone.
(Can't say Jax because blind pick is for lamers)

Hobocop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2011

Been loving Hybrid Ezreal. Open Prospector's Blade + Boots, Trinity Force into Gunblade, then situational from there. Odyn's Veil to help against AP assassins, Last Whisper for armor stackers, or Entropy/other BF sword item for more straight damage. Just so much mobility, kiting power, and harass, with global ult on an effective ~30 second CD. Great on defense to wear down attackers and on offense to wear down defenders, with decent burst damage when it's time to go in for the kill.

For a bot anchor, been experimenting with different builds for Cho'gath. Attack Speed Reds, AP/level Yellows/Blues, and flat AP quints. 9/21/0 masteries, picking up spell pen in offense, and Ardor, Veteran Scars, and 4% reduced damage taken in defense. This lets me open with a Blasting Wand + Boots without being too far behind in early healthpool, and I'll have 70 AP by the time I start fighting enemies. That much AP early on with Cho'gath's ratios is pretty devastating. From there, I'll get a couple of core defensive items like Glacial Shroud + Negatron, and then I'll actually get a Zeal/Phantom Dancer for the mobility. Cho'gath's autoattack doesn't suck, so the attack speed is nice, and the extra movespeed makes up for the lack of MS quints or masteries. Situational from there, but likely finishing Shroud into Frozen Heart, and Negatron into FoN. If the game is still going, Rylai's for some more damage and utility.

VeNoM Widow

10-08-2011

To me akali is pretty good in this mode because she scales nicely.Every game ive played so far with her in it she is in the top 3 for that team.

JustinStrife

10-08-2011

Akali without a doubt. I've never seen her NOT wreck a team.

Shidory

Recruiter

10-08-2011

very good analysis ComeIntoMyVan!!!

BurntWalrus

10-08-2011

Tyrn.

Because ENDLESS RAGEEEEEEEE

ATATATTATATATATT!!!!!

itstheMZez

10-08-2011

ad sion and olaf are real strong imo, both are super tanky with tons of damage and you skip their ****ty early games

btw i would never pick riven i feel olafs so much stronger (in dominion).

akali is easy counter for like 1500g

TouchinMyself

10-08-2011

If i could only pick one champ in dominion it would be Garen. Awesome on offense and very tanky and built right hes a beast of a defender. Otherwise kog maw is a very well rounded choice, he melts tanky champs, has great poking ability etc.