Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best character in Dominionnnnnnnn?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Christ Crackers

09-23-2011

xin and win. so obvious.

Veztai

09-23-2011

Yorick's pretty decent on it, I've found, especially since most times the turrets target his ghouls while you dive the defender. Also, his slowing ghoul has gotten me away from several Jaxs.

Also, when he defends a point... lol. Ult yourself, spam ghouls, die, come back, continue defending. You usually can score a kill or two, or at least get several people off of the point. Hopefully in this time your team is doing something productive and getting other points!

UglyPete

09-23-2011

Have yet to see anyone say Blitz, but I've won the majority of my games with him.

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff193/UglyPete/dominion.png

illundreal

09-23-2011

Jax was definitely one of the strongest I've seen.

every game has jax and rammus.

GP, Poppy, akali, vayne, teemo are all powerhouses too.

BaldrDash

09-23-2011

I usually run Morgana and ignore all attack items. I buff her out with speed and health boost items and run around grabbing points the enemy isn't stationed at. I usually get killed maybe 2 times, get no kills but have the highest points because of all the caps. If an enemy gets close to me I throw down my shield and hit them with dark binding to escape. I call it "Annoyance".

Sophiebug

10-07-2011

My say would have to be Yorrick..he is beast in dominion..yet im one of the only people who can actually play him right :P

tryndamere...well he is just tryn haha

well thats my thoughts on best dominion toons

Lt Serge

10-07-2011

Lee Sin all the way baby. Get damage per level quints and reds and watch magic happen with trinity force.

Damnit Nappa

10-08-2011

how you forget rammus, ninja point mid, then ninjas bot, then ninjas mid again

WaterD103

Recruiter

10-08-2011

I think the two best champs are by far Shaco and Yorick. I dont how people dont get yorick. Shaco I may be wrong but yorick its the closet to be too good in dominion.

Promote/Ghost

get Damage/level marks-
Hp/level or Armor/level seals
MR/level glyphs
MS quints

9/0/21

Manamune/Ionan boots/Spirit visage/Bloodrazor/Trinity force/Atma impaler

Go solo bot and SPAM Harras, if he run away hit the minion if your coodldowns are not down you are doing it wrong, SPAM SPAM SPAM. Same with promote do promote everytime you can no matter what. They will have to send 2 or 3 bot to stop you eventually. Do that 25 minutes and win. I did for 10 games , won all the 10 and got bored.
Try it and get back to me.

Vydelar

10-08-2011

CDR Ezreal does well. 9/0/21 and go ionia/morello's/rylai/lichbane/gunblade (sheen/hextech to start with) get the sweeper if stealthers are being annoying.