Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

2 Dominion bugs i noticed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KyleDukeOfGass

09-23-2011

Just wanted to get this out that last night i played about 15 or so Dominion games ad noticed 2 bugs/glitches.

1: as we were capping a point an enemy panthion ulted in and his circle of his ult went right around teh point and he landed in the midle, problem was we couldnt see his circle. it went right around the edges of the cap point and he fell on our heads 2 times that game.

2: I was playing as Twitch and an enemy Yi had bought a Oricle extract witch gave him the pink eye icon above his head. ten a friendly Twisted Fate on my team hit his ult witch made the pick eye icon go away and was replaced with the TF ult icon above yi's head. then after TF's ult was done the pink eye icon id not return and yi kept killing me while invis. So the problem was after TF's ult i couldnt gtell if yi or anyone else for that matter had and oricle.

All and All i love Dominion! And cant wait to see the final product after BETA! Ty Riot for everything!

Mk5StrikerEureka

09-23-2011

wow that sucks man, i did not get to see a panth ult or tf ult...

KyleDukeOfGass

09-23-2011

Quote:
austamakiir:
wow that sucks man, i did not get to see a panth ult or tf ult...

Ya i mean its a new game mode im not upset at all cause it is in BETA just wanted to get it out!

PlayerOn3

09-23-2011

I had a weird thing happen where I died and tried to shop, but it said I wasn't close enough to the shop. This lasted long enough that I respawned and still couldn't buy. Then I clicked to move a little and it looked like I walked out of the inside one of my teammates (at the summoner platform). Then I could buy.

I was either GP or Rammus, but I don't remember which champ I was stuck in.

Itazurazuki

09-23-2011

Once, I disconnected from a game, I bought my PD beforehand, when I reconnected I was going to buy another one but it said "Unavailable" on it.