Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion FPS Problems

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LSD Dragon Punch

09-23-2011

Is it just me cuz during the beta testing i was getting heavy FPS drops when around othrer champions or towers and i never get fps drops in classic i have icore 7 processor and the best geforce graphics card with 6GB of ram to back that up

Shadoken

09-23-2011

free bump .

MajorSpyMan

09-23-2011

i think all of the moving parts in the crystal scar are causing my FPS to be 5-10

BiggerFish

09-23-2011

i had the exact same problem. I play on a lower end machine that runs SR/TT just fine, but Dominion was basically unplayable with the FPS tanking and lag.

Hertzeil

09-23-2011

Turn down the environment detail. I went from 30 to 60 FPS and you really don't notice it. Sure it looks worse but you're not looking at the cracks in the ground while you're focused on playing.

Phykos

09-23-2011

Same and I actually have a solid card. They need to fix that though, the game looks like ass on low and I'm really really dissapointed in the **** FPS I'm getting in comparison to SR. It's basically unplayable.

ioriziLLLa

09-23-2011

I had the same problem, bump.

Overlord NA

09-23-2011

There is too much unnecessary moving. People can't just go out and buy a new computer every two years. I play on SR fine. Yet Dominion it's just ridiculous. I dont need a wind mill spinning in the back ground to give me enjoyment. If you pay attention to that **** while playing you deserve to be low elo.

Roarak

09-23-2011

Yea as a general rule I got less FPS in Dominion than on SR but i am not surprised at all.

MysticSol

09-23-2011

actually my friends were complaining about their fps dropping but personally i havent had much problem about that only on my first game then it was fine just personal lag problems on my side *needs new router*