The Dominion Meta

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Messiah Mejai

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shax Xanatos View Post
o_o

I wonder how Poppy works in here.
I was sucking in there with Kassadin.

Then I played Poppy.

Total friggin' domination.

I felt dirty playing Poppy without the need to farm.

Jax and Master Yi kept trying to 1-on-1 me and dying horribly without dropping me below half health; I 1vs2 Jax + Katarina and won, twice.

Poppy's a friggin terror in Dominion. There are too many walls and not enough need to farm. My opponents were not happy.

NyuBomber

09-23-2011

I've been having good results with Blitzcrank.

Cerabeth

09-23-2011

As stated previously I was playing Morgana all night long. Loooooveee <3

SharkbaitBruhaha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

With those cheap items I was doing great as Kog'maw. I would just follow a blitz or some cc heavy champ around the map and it worked great. Also defending with his ult was wonderful, I could stay far away and still prevent them from capping buying time for teammates to arrive.

DaJonney

09-23-2011

Too soon to tell, less than half a day the gametype has been around.

Should run at nukes before the dust as settled

ProfChaos

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharkbaitBruhaha View Post
With those cheap items I was doing great as Kog'maw. I would just follow a blitz or some cc heavy champ around the map and it worked great. Also defending with his ult was wonderful, I could stay far away and still prevent them from capping buying time for teammates to arrive.
I played once as Kog and it was working well. Was it just my imagination or was his ult's range a little less than normal

SharkbaitBruhaha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Punmaster View Post
I played once as Kog and it was working well. Was it just my imagination or was his ult's range a little less than normal
I swear it looked smaller too. Could just be the map or something but ya.

MrMinionman

09-23-2011

Pantheon seems to be really strong in Dominion so far. I've also seen a lot of kassadins, but from what I've seen, he's the same in Dominion as he was in SR, without most of the early game ruining his day. Basically anybody with a movement drug seems to be ruling dominion.

But I've been seeing a fair few unconventional champs doing well in dominion, that haven't been getting a lot of use. I've been doing extremely well with Taric, partially because noone expects me to do so much damage, and also because of the potency of the auras I bring to the battlefield. Also, always been a fan of Ezreal, and it's safe to say he's really good in dominion too.

LouisLeGros

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messiah Mejai View Post
I was sucking in there with Kassadin.

Then I played Poppy.

Total friggin' domination.

I felt dirty playing Poppy without the need to farm.

Jax and Master Yi kept trying to 1-on-1 me and dying horribly without dropping me below half health; I 1vs2 Jax + Katarina and won, twice.

Poppy's a friggin terror in Dominion. There are too many walls and not enough need to farm. My opponents were not happy.
How did you build her? I tried AP Poppy but my burst always seemed to be just short of getting kills, I also probably got Lich Bane too early.

xJsp

09-23-2011

I had been using malzahar all day and he seemed to rape. Get like 3xx AP and 4k life. good to go. Would take 2-3 people to take me down alone