Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


The Dominion Meta

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Messiah Mejai

Senior Member

09-23-2011

Quote:
Shax Xanatos:
o_o

I wonder how Poppy works in here.


I was sucking in there with Kassadin.

Then I played Poppy.

Total friggin' domination.

I felt dirty playing Poppy without the need to farm.

Jax and Master Yi kept trying to 1-on-1 me and dying horribly without dropping me below half health; I 1vs2 Jax + Katarina and won, twice.

Poppy's a friggin terror in Dominion. There are too many walls and not enough need to farm. My opponents were not happy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NyuBomber

Member

09-23-2011

I've been having good results with Blitzcrank.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cerabeth

Senior Member

09-23-2011

As stated previously I was playing Morgana all night long. Loooooveee <3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SharkbaitBruhaha

Senior Member

09-23-2011

With those cheap items I was doing great as Kog'maw. I would just follow a blitz or some cc heavy champ around the map and it worked great. Also defending with his ult was wonderful, I could stay far away and still prevent them from capping buying time for teammates to arrive.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaJonney

Senior Member

09-23-2011

Too soon to tell, less than half a day the gametype has been around.

Should run at nukes before the dust as settled


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ProfChaos

Senior Member

09-23-2011

Quote:
SharkbaitBruhaha:
With those cheap items I was doing great as Kog'maw. I would just follow a blitz or some cc heavy champ around the map and it worked great. Also defending with his ult was wonderful, I could stay far away and still prevent them from capping buying time for teammates to arrive.


I played once as Kog and it was working well. Was it just my imagination or was his ult's range a little less than normal


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SharkbaitBruhaha

Senior Member

09-23-2011

Quote:
The Punmaster:
I played once as Kog and it was working well. Was it just my imagination or was his ult's range a little less than normal


I swear it looked smaller too. Could just be the map or something but ya.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrMinionman

Senior Member

09-23-2011

Pantheon seems to be really strong in Dominion so far. I've also seen a lot of kassadins, but from what I've seen, he's the same in Dominion as he was in SR, without most of the early game ruining his day. Basically anybody with a movement drug seems to be ruling dominion.

But I've been seeing a fair few unconventional champs doing well in dominion, that haven't been getting a lot of use. I've been doing extremely well with Taric, partially because noone expects me to do so much damage, and also because of the potency of the auras I bring to the battlefield. Also, always been a fan of Ezreal, and it's safe to say he's really good in dominion too.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LouisLeGros

Senior Member

09-23-2011

Quote:
Messiah Mejai:
I was sucking in there with Kassadin.

Then I played Poppy.

Total friggin' domination.

I felt dirty playing Poppy without the need to farm.

Jax and Master Yi kept trying to 1-on-1 me and dying horribly without dropping me below half health; I 1vs2 Jax + Katarina and won, twice.

Poppy's a friggin terror in Dominion. There are too many walls and not enough need to farm. My opponents were not happy.


How did you build her? I tried AP Poppy but my burst always seemed to be just short of getting kills, I also probably got Lich Bane too early.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xJsp

Junior Member

09-23-2011

I had been using malzahar all day and he seemed to rape. Get like 3xx AP and 4k life. good to go. Would take 2-3 people to take me down alone