The Dominion Meta

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vothsair

09-23-2011

Teemo and rammus seem like the op to me. Rammus can q to get to top tower before anyone else and he can defend both top towers. Teemo can shroom towers and race to the next one. He isn't a weak fighter and there seems to be a lot of auto attack champs so his blind isn't bad either. Kennen I see to be good aswell just because he's fast and can kite most champs, and his q isn't bad for harassing at towers. Nidalee is another special just because she can do it all.

Deucey

09-23-2011

I honestly don't see a reason why Rammus would not be banned every game though.

DESSSILATOR

09-23-2011

fast high damage high tanky champs........singed rammus, poppy ect poppys a real monster because theres so many walls to slam people into.

ProfChaos

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerabeth View Post
Didn't I play against you last night? Your name sounds awfully familiar...

And if it was you, you were that exceptionally annoying Rammus trying to take one of our points until I (as Morgana) sat and defended it the rest of the game. We won.

I killed you twice 1v1, so I'd add Morgana as another one of your dueler 'issues'

So much for just going AD eh?
I was an annoying Rammus, but the only time I played a Morgana, I was kog'maw. The morgana was good and that team won, so if that was you....awesome job

I have the Ninja Rammus skin if that helps

ProfChaos

09-23-2011

Also I played 6 games last night, lost 3 as not rammus, won 3 as rammus

Cerabeth

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Punmaster View Post
I was an annoying Rammus, but the only time I played a Morgana, I was kog'maw. The morgana was good and that team won, so if that was you....awesome job

I have the Ninja Rammus skin if that helps
Ah okay, it was the Ice Rammus skin that I was up against that particular game.

Dude seriously had a ****** for this node (sorry I don't know the exact name of the nodes yet, just it was on our half of the map) :P

Sykazi

09-23-2011

I like MF with boots of mobility. She is super bursty and with her passive, you can fly all over the map. Just have good map awareness to prevent getting squished.

ProfChaos

09-23-2011

I found that Heimers were ridiculous at defending turrets, because they just put up their two mini turrets and you take a lot of damage trying to get rid of them to capture.

IIllIIllIIllII

09-23-2011

Akali so **** annoying. dat dash.

Talryu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

Rofl... Team of all ad champs? Malphite please, pure armor items. Hit W and it turns into 600-700 armor. Psh armor pen. 50% armor pen? Malph still has 300 armor and hits hard with E at this point. Golden.