Public Service Announcement: Quests

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grunghole

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

Hey, community. I know that the people who need to read this aren't the ones who go on the forums to bother with any of that fancy-pantsy "in-fur-may-shun", but here goes nothing.

When you see the quest message pop up on the right hand side of your screen, you will notice a couple of things.

1) The game pings the place you're supposed to be capturing for you.

2) The symbol on your minimap changes from dots to a pair of crossed swords to a shield. This lets you know which points are the two that you need to capture and defend, respectively.

3) Completing this objective gives your entire team a +10% damage buff.

I've seen things on this forum saying that the quests aren't clear enough, so I've put them into bullet points. Just for you. Ain't it grand?

Maybe this'll cut down on the inherent frustration of "HOLY BALLS WHY IS MY ENTIRE TEAM TRYING TO TAKE WINDMILL WHEN THE ENEMY IS CAPTURING THE QUEST POINT DIRECTLY NEXT TO THEM?"

This has been Grunghole, your friendly neighborhood public service announcer. Peace out.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Melogrunty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

Those aren't bullet points but an ordered list.