Nasus and Veigar?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

crazysora

09-23-2011

Are there any plans to make dominion-exclusive changes to these champs? Make them viable? It's not really valid for them to sit around in a lane farming last hits.

AngryHumping

09-23-2011

The no-choice focus on incredibly long farming runs for both those champs is not really viable in standard play either, which is probably why they've both been scheduled for a rework for a while now.

Fangeaux

09-23-2011

i played nasus did just fine, got game mvp and won, q cant get farmed well but still a strong champ imo

eronar

09-23-2011

forget Q's use their aoe's.

Prometheius

09-23-2011

You defend with them. They're defensive champions in dominion. Camp a point and beat the crpa outta anyone that comes near.

idyemyhairbrown

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

Honestly, it wouldn't have to be dominion-exclusive. The effect of their skills even in SR is poisonous. It discourages leaving your lane for as long as possible as you level up your Q.

I would be happy to see these skills changed for something more in tune with Riot's goal in both SR and Dominion.

Flamecloak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

So far I've had my best game of Dominion as Nasus, I have yet to try out Veigar, but he can still rack up the AP by just killing champs with 5 per champ kill. Nasus though I've found is a great defender in Dominion, just gotta rely less on Q.