Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Defenders don't get score

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DragonEpico

09-23-2011

well, that. Those champions in charge of holding points get far less score than those in charge of stealing or killing enemy champs.

Jpeg

09-23-2011

Quote:
DragonEpico:
well, that. Those champions in charge of holding points get far less score than those in charge of stealing or killing enemy champs.

does the team with the best score win?

Warco Cyan

09-23-2011

Quote:
DragonEpico:

The same argument can be said for Arathi Basin. Defending in Scar is a lot like playing support in SR. You're not the top dog, but your contribution can make or break the game.

Veruca Salt

09-23-2011

Quote:
DragonEpico:

I played Talon (and Taric once) solo bot in the last of my 7 games. Of those 7 games I was 1st twice, 2nd twice, and 3rd twice. Fourth the other time.

All wins.

DragonEpico

09-23-2011

yes i know, as well as KDA in SR is not everything. Just pointing it out. It does make the score system kinda pointless anyway

YamiDragon

09-23-2011

Yea I played herm bottom and top defending and I scored 1st on my team the point system works well just depends on how your defending.

Arisal

Recruiter

09-23-2011

Not true. I played as Rammus and had the highest score on both teams w/ 1700. All I did was defend.

Jpeg

09-23-2011

Quote:
DragonEpico:
yes i know, as well as KDA in SR is not everything. Just pointing it out. It does make the score system kinda pointless anyway

Any score system can't account for everything, i think it's just there because it is expected and you can create a rivalry between friends, nothing more and don't put any importance on it.

Grawl

09-23-2011

You get +5 points for X number of seconds you stay on/near your points. Plus if you interrupt enemies, you get points. If you die while protecting your point, you gain Martyr point for how long you defended... How is that no points....?

Salathiel

09-23-2011

Quote:
Grawl:
You get +5 points for X number of seconds you stay on/near your points. Plus if you interrupt enemies, you get points. If you die while protecting your point, you gain Martyr point for how long you defended... How is that no points....?

I think he's talking about the final score screen where the only two scores are captures and assists, nothing for defense.