Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Runes For Dominion.. Add more pages

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Utok

09-23-2011

After my games last night, I looked at my runes and realized that I need to put together a set specifically for champs for Dominion.

What would be a good set for SR is not so good for Dominion.

For Ashe just stacking Damage + Move Quints will make her better.

Heimer is usually a Mana over time rune set, now he should have just flat mana to give him the boost out the gate.

I could og on and on..

My request would be for Riot to make a separate rune page set just for dominion or increase the number of rune pages we can have. I can see needing 15+ pages depending on how many champs you play (1 for SR 1 for Dominion)

Kvo

09-23-2011

I second this. SR is all about "Sustain" -- and Dominion is more about mobility and winning smaller team fights.

I have converted some of my rune pages from SR to ones more viable for Dominion.

Killustration

09-23-2011

Bump - Adding a "Double your rune pages for X RP" would be a pretty solid feature.

Weebos

09-23-2011

I agree, maybe even more Mastery pages? Those are easy to change on the fly though.