Elitist Jerks are why I'm moving to Dominion over SR

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

That Other Guy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestower View Post
Seriously. Listening to people whine and complain in SR games is routine, and frankly, I'm tired of it.

Atleast in dominion people don't have reasons to btch and whine all the time.

Looking forward to dominion.
I was in a Dominion match yesterday in which a Riven was *****ing at everyone the whole game. Seriously he typed 1-2 sentences every 10-20 seconds for like 2/3 of the match. Imagine how helpful he could have been to the team if he used that time to actually play or give helpful advice instead of *****ing at everyone.

asktiks

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindBanshee View Post
Eh, I think dominion is pretty mindless. I prefer SR.

^ doesnt get dominion

sad if you dont see the strategy involved, the problem is no one comprehends the map yet, but watch the pro streams from pax and tell me it doesnt have teamwork and strategy then

asktiks

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00011011S View Post
I was in a Dominion match yesterday in which a Riven was *****ing at everyone the whole game. Seriously he typed 1-2 sentences every 10-20 seconds for like 2/3 of the match. Imagine how helpful he could have been to the team if he used that time to actually play or give helpful advice instead of *****ing at everyone.
was he insulting? or trying to explain that defense is more important than the fights?

because ive spent entire games typing , but trying to explain to people how to play domininon, and people just tell me STFU noob, i know how to play then i get to watch the entire team go bot to "help" with the fight, meanwhile a lonely eve is backdooring everything and then you ***** and moan to ME cuz i dont defend all threee points at the same time

dominion will make people rage, just wait and see, solo is gonna be worse than ranked solo , there is simply no carrying domininon games, get a team or play the roulette that simple

Kwisatz Haderach

09-23-2011

"Elitist Jerks" using proper noun capitalization means you are referring to the WoW guild/website. Fail title is fail..

Mr Mystical

09-23-2011

I agree ...I posted up a thread on how we should not be able to get reported in beta Dominion since it's a new game play and a beta at that. I got so many threats on getting reported and yelled at in D yesterday that I almost didn't want to try and play anymore since I wasn't an expert like everyone else appeared to be or thought they were. I just think we could all be a bit more cordial to each other but people get in game and just want to talk trash and threaten other players -- it ruins this game.

From now on I'm just going to play with my own 5 person team who I know. Solo Q players are rude and obnoxious to most other players in the game and it's just sad.

ExpandingEye

09-23-2011

We need a non-competitive PvE mode for when you feel like playing league but don't want to get *****ed at for 20 minutes.

Throughout my experience in Dominion so far, two people thoroughly *****ed throughout the game.

Like seriously, really, thoroughly *****ed. It's a more pleasing rate than in SR; however, this may be simply due to the fact that Dominion is new. We'll have to wait and see.

That Other Guy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by asktiks View Post
was he insulting? or trying to explain that defense is more important than the fights?
Just watched the replay, he started the battle by trying to order everyone around and spam pinging, which wasn't helpful ofc then he switched to making responses such as "IDIOT" and "OMFG", weren't as many full setences as I remember.

Oh and btw we won regardless, no thanks to his *****ing and being a player short 2/3 of the battle.

And as the OP stated this is a new game mode and it will take time for people to learn it and become familiar with it; if someone can't deal with people's learning process then they should group queue or just wait to play it til it comes out. *****ing at one's teammates is NEVER helpful and will just get one reported.