Elitist Jerks are why I'm moving to Dominion over SR

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Indexus

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestower View Post
Seriously. Listening to people whine and complain in SR games is routine, and frankly, I'm tired of it.

Atleast in dominion people don't have reasons to btch and whine all the time.

Looking forward to dominion.
I played a few games and I assure you, people already ***** about mostly, everything.

"Why are you not at windmill?!?!?"
"Why you are not defending?!?!"
"Why no capture?!?!?"

All this, while they try to get 1-2 points whole **** game and fail at it. With a lot worse grammar too.

Drizoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by allor7 View Post
people will find reasons to complain in dominion, just give them time
its already started lol

XaoGarrent

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindBanshee View Post
Eh, I think dominion is pretty mindless. I prefer SR.
Then go back to farming lanes for 30 minutes and stop bothering us.

BlindBanshee

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaoGarrent View Post
Then go back to farming lanes for 30 minutes and stop bothering us.
Excuse me for my opinion sir.

Mxysptlik

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by isarge View Post
no time to trash talk
bingo!

Ryjeon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

Just do what I do. As soon as someone complains or otherwise demands an explanation for a teammates decision in the form of "Wtf.." "Noob.." "Trash..." etc. Hit tab and put them on ignore and enjoy your peaceful game. This has lead to many victories for me.

SpleenballPro

09-23-2011

for those who think dominion is mindless chaos, there is strategy there. sending one man to an unguarded point while all five are in a group fight is the same as the backdoor STRATEGY. rushing the top point with one guy and sending backup after the middle point is taken is a STRATEGY. rushing a point from the front and having a teemo or shaco come from behind and facemelt is called flanking...and is a STRATEGY.

i know it isnt a whole hour of saying.."top mia" or "gank bot". I know its *shudder* different from what you are used to. but if you think there is more strategy in SR over dominion you are horribly mistaken. You just dont know how to strategize out of the proverbial rift lane.

Wasselin

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakaLeVay View Post
I have to agree. One of the best things about SR is the team play and strategy. Dominion is mindless chaos that throws team play out the window.
Is it mindless chaos because no one knows what they are doing yet because it's been out for 10 hours?

People knew what they are doing in Summoner's Rift because that game type/map was already around for years.

Iojiki

09-23-2011

People will always ***** for one reason or another. Whether you are really bad at this game or just are having a bad game, people will ***** at you. What really matters is how much you let it affect you. Personally, if I am having a bad game- and I know I'm having a bad game, I will apologize and ignore the trash talking.

IMHO SR and CS are BOTH fun for different reasons. Let's all get along.

League Of Lux

09-23-2011

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1270740

The complaining and rage has already began, share your story's over here.