Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Elitist Jerks are why I'm moving to Dominion over SR

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duyty Ganks

09-23-2011

If you're the type of person who gets trash talked you're probably bad or at least having a bad game and in that case you deserve it. Go to CS. Good Riddance

Soljinz

09-23-2011

How about you don't feed in SR and then you wouldnt get yelled at =)

piece 0f crap

09-23-2011

Quote:
Duyty Ganks:
If you're the type of person who gets trash talked you're probably bad or at least having a bad game and in that case you deserve it. Go to CS. Good Riddance

Adios jerk off.

Coreal

09-23-2011

I thought Elitist Jerks was a WoW focused site D:

Madfriar

09-23-2011

I was at first very skeptical about Dominion being fun and interesting to play. However, after trying it out I am now interested in playing it once it becomes part of the ranked ladder.

It does not matter what type of game you are playing though, people are going to rage at you even if you are not doing bad. That is just the nature of playing with trolls and immature teens/preteens

ANekoIsFineToo

09-23-2011

Quote:
MakaLeVay:
I have to agree. One of the best things about SR is the team play and strategy. Dominion is mindless chaos that throws team play out the window.

Dominion may be mindless chaos, but its fun mindless chaos and if your not a fan of it that's ok because you still have summoners and twisted for strategy.
I think this expansion is going to be a good change for when people don't have the time to spend an hour in sr or need a break from the slow paced strategy type gameplay.

Even on aTuseday

Recruiter

09-23-2011

I main Teemo, I all most never talked down too in game.

Icy Nipplez

09-23-2011

A Rammus was raging at our whole team yesterday on the EU beta and we were on a level 1 account, I cant imagine how serious this guy takes his games on his main account.

mrtastycakes

09-23-2011

i was in a game where a jax was *****ing at the team about everyones kda ( i was a hemi 0-5 but still rank 1 go figured)

Deaciepoo

09-23-2011

wait for people to tryhard in dominion