Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lux message of the day, a cup of rage.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baneson

09-23-2011

I play a very aggressive Nocturne in Dominion and my K/D ration is almost always 1:1, but I'm consistantly top 2 ranking in matches. Long as I'm capturing/defending points most people are happy with my performance. Not so with one angry Master Yi:
"Why you no kill enemy?!"
"Why you ult defend node?!"
"OMG! Stop feeding!"
And...my favorite as we wound up winning the match:
"Omg noob team!"
I was top ranked that match while he was, surprise surprise, ranked 4th. People are gonna have a hard time adjusting to Dominion, so they don't know what's important. The ranking system really helps to show that. Sadly, this will soon change. Soon enough they'll start focusing on your Nodes Captures and Nodes Defended scores. Point is, flamers gonna flame. Haters gonna hate. Ignore buttons are your friend. Good hunting!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necrophiliac

09-23-2011

Most of my games were rage free bizarrely, but there was one game....

I was trying out master yi and mostly just tried to run around capping points. Got cursed at, called a feeder, and "reported" by three team members one of whom (a xin go figure) wound up afking for the last few minutes because "gg f**king noob feedrs reprot yi". Honestly wasn't doing too well but was still 3rd on total score for most of the match and ended at 2nd.