Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lux message of the day, a cup of rage.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

League Of Lux

09-23-2011

Just wondering, how many times did you get raged at? for me 3 times stick out very badly....

The first time I was lee sin the blind monk, went 7 / 12 / 6 and got called a feeder and the guy pretty much yelled at me all game about sucking it up...

Now the funny thing is, I was in first place on our team in terms of points, and I had 1900 points, a 350 lead over the guy behind me on our team, I told the this and he said those are just random numbers assigned to players.

The next time was closely similar, I was about 8 / 14 / 7 as lee sin the blind monk, and our singed *****ed at me for now chasing down kills or helping him get kills, he kept saying in all chat "lee sin sucks, misses all his kicks " and called me all kinds of names in our chat.

once again, I had the most points on our team, around 1800... as well as caps / defends, I told him this but it did not shut him up.

And the time after that, I decided I wanted to give casters a try on the map, so I played as lux and told myself I was only going to defend a point and maybe branch out if circumstances were right.

So I did, I defend our point while getting yelled at by a teammate "GO ****ING CAPTURE POINTS YOU ARE TERRIBAD" and so on, I ended up going on to take second place that match with a score of about 1500, and my KD/R was 18 / 8 / 26

I think there may be more rage in this mode then SR or TT, and this one feels like a gamemode that shouldn't be taken TOO seriously, and the fact that you can never make anybody happy, first they ***** about your KD/R, even though that hardly matters on dominion, then they ***** that you are not actively capping points, even though you are defending the only one we have....

With all that said, the game mode is tons of fun but I think it will get older faster then SR.

That's been my daily rant, have a good day all.

League Of Lux

09-23-2011

I see you guys upvote me, but nobody has any story's to share?

Acidosys

09-23-2011

Yea it's like troll central or idiot central...

I went nidalee and basically won the game for us, at like 12/4 and most cap points capping all over the map...

Udyr 4/5 and malz 5/5 *****ing I'm not playing right...

*shrug*

I think my AB experience from WoW really comes in handy, I've had similar experience in WoW where people *****ed about me setting off flags with a rogue because I'm not "helping the team"

I pretty much always was top 3 flag caps in WoW AB, similarly, always on top of points capped/neuted in Dominion.

The Magus

09-23-2011

I've been lucky, the ratio of rage to games played has been lower than SR for me so far. So probably 3/10 games as opposed to 4/10? :P But I kind of agree, the raging I have seen has been...ludicrous so far, at best. Saw one example as one teammate raged on our Eve for never being with him, even though over half of our points captured were because she was off capturing while their team was always engaged with the rest of us, and usually losing to us at that. He started going on about a superior k/dr and how he was carrying and it was 4v5 and she was worse than dead weight...certainly did not seem like it to anyone else involved though :P Think the enemy team even told him she was likely our MVP with how much she was frustrating them that game.

I think it'll be a good while before the dust settles and people learn what's really important, but sadly I imagine then they'll find whole new things to rage about to their team :/

Mindfrag

09-23-2011

Luv ya babe

BadgerBarrage

09-23-2011

I honestly haven't found much rage at all. My first game I was 3/8/5 at then end as Singed, but was leading my team by over 500 points and I never saw anyone complain at all. Truthfully I had a game that's 0/4/0 but was still first on my team and again no one raged.

Most of my games have actually been extremely quiet. Only one has had ragers and I can only think of one other after that where anyone said more than a few words all match.

(Yes I am a pretty bad player, but I seem to do alright.)

sandinator1

09-23-2011

people love chasing after 1 small kill even though the time they spend dead is so small lol I play pantheon and i try to defend and capture thanks to my ult but ppl chase for kills and leave points open for capture...the worst part is when you're capturing a point and 1 enemy interrupts so you try to kill him quick but your teammates just keeps trying to capture the point and gets hit (which makes him stop the capture) lol

League Of Lux

09-23-2011

Quote:
Mindfrag:
Luv ya babe

don't hit on me silly boys

Pyrite Illusion

09-23-2011

I'm supprised people have time to type rage on CS. Its so fast. The worst i've had is some snide comment at the end of a game blameing me for trying to defend our last point.
Next time people rage at you tell them to "get back in the game" - Cole Train GOW3

WP Krieg

09-23-2011

Score is meaningless. KDR is meaningless. Who cares. It's an online game, there will be rage.