Your most impressive match in the Dominion beta

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LordQuinton

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

Had a 6-90 comeback one game. Wukong too good~

Sazdek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

I had a game where we had about...9 points remaining? Enemy team had 100-120. Friend of mine in vent had already gave up and was whining and what everybody did wrong etc etc. However myself as Wukong ran my monkey ass around the entire map, neutralizing every cap point, communicating to my wife who ws teemo, to come behind me and finish capping each of them. We eventually 5 capped and won my first 1-0 win. The other team, i like to believe, was crying irl over that kind of loss.

The reason my friend have gave up was he thought you still had nexus life decay if they hold even 1 CP on the map, he wasn't aware you stop losing HP if both teams have an equal aount of CP's or your team has more. Needless to say I'm going to be trolling him for about a week.

Madrox

09-23-2011

I've won and lost a few matches that were very one-sided early, but the most exciting for me was being down something like 350-4 and coming back to win it.

PrincessDerpy

09-23-2011

Had an amazing back and forth match that ended 19-0 in our favor.

KeitMacheen

09-23-2011

I won a game yesterday where it was 4v5 for the first 7 minutes or so. The remaining four of us did our best to simply neutralize points and prevent point loss until our 5th returned. We then continued to come back and win 0 - 20. So awesome.

SFSKabam

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wroxta View Post
I won a game as following:

around 15 min: 8:180 (8 is ours)

final result, 8:0

we just didn't give up and finally we did it.

Btw, shaco is really good not only on backdoor but also on defending a point with box.
12-1-23 On Anivia, Wrecked their bot. Game ended with us having over 350 HPz.

dmbrandon

09-23-2011

468-0 win. :3

sansei

09-23-2011

Usually a dominating 400+ to 0 win is with the other team giving up :\

This game, they 5 capped, and some of us almost gave up, but we rallied together and started taking their empty nodes. At one point, we almost 5 capped them. It was rather close after that, but we never had less than 3 nodes!

Lady Rosalina

09-23-2011

Pentakill singed from the enemies stupidly chasing me while i had like 100 health left. Also distraction caused them to lose all bases in a matter of seconds.

Powerzlave

09-23-2011

I this match we went down big early 25% left at 8 minutes then we came back. finished the game 0-3 with my premade team a lot of yelling on skype.