Your most impressive match in the Dominion beta

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SupahSmurf

09-23-2011

Winning a game where it was 2-126, ending up 2-0

JonTehKnight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

My closest match yet. It was a constant struggle. We held, then they did, back and forth. Finally as we're at like 50 hp to their 85 and we rally to take four points, holding enough points to get them down to 1 tick. Then they reverse it, taking 5. We get down to 2 before we take 3 and get rid of their last hit point.

http://i.imgur.com/4997o.jpg

IkomaTanomori

09-23-2011

My last match of last night, we won with 12 nexus health left.

And seriously, that may be the biggest gap in score that existed the whole game. I can barely find words to describe how hard-fought that game was. It's like everyone knew this was their last chance to play Dominion for a while, and so everyone was trying hard. Any point left undefended for even a second was fair game. Start capping a point, and it was dollars to doughnuts that you'd have incoming to interrupt you within moments.

It was magnificent.

Zaruna

09-23-2011

Lost the match 1 to 0 x.x Like the game is not stressing enough lol, they earned it ofcourse but to be able to be stuck at 1 point aslong you got 3 against 2 capture points seems abit off to me, usually points slowly lower on both sides but lowers more cause of captures you do.

bigolpete

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chancator View Post
I won a game that was 256:2, we were the 2. I just started telling people what to do in chat, pinging bases, and in team fights (yes we had some) I just pinged who to focus and SOMEHOW everyone listened, and we all got our Thornmails around the same time (they were like Yi, Trynd, and 2 other auto attack chars) and we just SHUT THEM DOWN.

It was amazing. For some reason no one on my team gave up like in SR "omg gg I died once". We were behind TWO HUNDRED FIFTY-FOUR POINTS and we just proceeded to not give a **** and it was awesome.
I find this hard to belive considering 1 death takes off 2 nexus hp.

nephdj

09-23-2011

Score was like 350:100, ended 20:0

so close

Zaruna

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigolpete View Post
I find this hard to belive considering 1 death takes off 2 nexus hp.
Hmm thats odd, cause im pretty sure in my game aswell that they were stuck on 1 point for a pretty long time.

Arby099

09-23-2011

we came back from around 350ish to 5, was **** proud of that one

Itazurazuki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

http://i.imgur.com/rkH3K.jpg

7 minute game, we capped all the points and held them most of the game only losing ~30 points the whole game.

Auscurse

09-23-2011

My first and only Dominion match I west 12/6/13 with Katarina and got rank 1 on my team and probably the game. So proud.

but the highlight of the match was where they had rallied and began to dominate the map, as they were taking the bot-left base I ran in, shunpo'd, ultied and annihilated them. Got a double kill while the rest ran and my team cleaned up. cut their momentum dead and won us the match at least 1 min faster.

But that's all I had time for.