Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Your most impressive match in the Dominion beta

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VVrecked

09-23-2011

this was my closest game, we had 3 points when they had 150... ended up winning

Malak al Maut

09-23-2011

6:35 minutes, 472 points to 0. Captured 4 points, captured the fifth one. Camped like a boss.

kavi

09-23-2011

Quote:
Jozrael:
Yessss I love those comebacks.

Reminds me of that girls vs boys match you almost lost due to such a comeback

Gharry

09-23-2011

For my best "almost comeback" we were down 286-4 and we managed to keep 4 points for a long time.
Then, when it was down to 40-4, they captured two points and just barely won before me and Ashe could get the windmill.

FoeFox

09-23-2011

playing Cassiopeia, we were down 45 - 340 ish. Came back and by the end of the game we won with a score of 22 - 0... We couldn't believe it!

SchleppyTheBrave

Recruiter

09-23-2011

Most impressive game. 24 minutes long, points score was 3-150 in favor of the other team. Came back to win 3:0

RattyZ

09-23-2011

Olaf Pentakill.

It wasn't a very close game team balance wise, they didn't have any champions that could stand Toe to Toe with the Bro!

Score was good though, instead of team fights they focused on towers and it ended 56:0

DinerCar

09-23-2011

Quote:
Yokel85:
i am dumb and bad and my face smells bad. also my favorite champion is taric because of his sweet butt cheeks

fixed

royh

09-23-2011

5 Capped 5 minute game... fun fun

Beef All The Way

09-23-2011

I was doing a match as Ramus and the score was 8:450 then we managed to cap points and held all 5 for the rest of the match ending it at 8:0. The other team was so steamed lol!