Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Your most impressive match in the Dominion beta

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jayrob

09-23-2011

Won the game in 7 minutes... waited in que for 10.

ghost of illidan

09-23-2011

My best and most fun was a game that i was down like 60 to 3 and we ended up taking 4 of the 5 points and holding pretty well to win 3-0...close games are the best lmao

Yokel85

09-23-2011

Something like a 0-200 loss. Every game has been miserable for me. Thanks for designing a game mode that features all of the most irritating champions so prominently, Riot.

Tytrus

09-23-2011

Played a game where my team dominated the whole match (like 475 - 150), and then the other team started playing a little better and came back when we got them down to 1 point. The match ended with my team winning 50-0 in the end, it was a heart-racing victory.

I used Kayle and went 15/6/8 (kills,deaths/assists) with a killing spree of 9, and 1,447 total score with 9 caps and 6 neutralization. I was the leader in caps, neuts, kills, assists, and total score across the board of both teams.

A GAPING PÜSSY

Recruiter

09-23-2011

5 minute game 474 - 0 we won.

Snemil

09-23-2011

5:390

Yes, honestly :P we played like **** in the beginnning but made a huge comeback ( we were premades)

SpleenballPro

09-23-2011

Quote:
Iojiki:
I disagree here, I think it varies.

Yesterday we won a game at 7:28. We 5 capped early on and then proceeded to dominate the whole rest of the game. It was like 0-456 or something.

this is like one of those statements "Yeah first time playing Teemo and went 20/0/50"

Silver salvation

09-23-2011

4v5 the entire game and lost 0:6

Giddlypip

09-23-2011

In my last game before I went to bed we were down about 130-478. Then we started to get some gear, completed a quest, then held 4/5 the rest of the game including their 2 base points and won 108-0. It was fun and it felt good to come back. Jax is a beast, and so is GP.

Iojiki

09-23-2011

Quote:
SpleenballPro:
this is like one of those statements "Yeah first time playing Teemo and went 20/0/50"

True, except I wasn't bragging by any means. Just showing that Dominion is so unpredictable.