Dominion = no mana pool

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warco Cyan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

"Avoid mana regen items - the map's global buff keeps everyone's blue bar full".
That's a direct quote from one of the Riot Dominion experts. Tear is not a good item for Scar. RoA is great as long as you build it early. Done beating this dead horse.

DinerCar

09-23-2011

Archangel's sucks. Don't get it ever.

I know you're gonna rush it over every other item, no matter what, like it's the best thing ever, but it really isn't.

Arcanist Supreme

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

I buy tear first on Blitz, and with Manamune I easily get it up to 3/4 by endgame. I went 22/4/13 with Manamune, boots, and Trinity Force. Just saying.

SpleenballPro

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warco Cyan View Post
If you're spamming Kassadin's R, you will run out of mana regardless. I don't see what your point is.
spamming an ult that has a long cooldown? you are right. I will run out of mana......wait, not i wont, because if you play him defensively and buy the right items, you will have enough mana for an ult you cant exactly spam. I dont consider it spam if you can only do it once per minute.

Planbee

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpleenballPro View Post
spamming an ult that has a long cooldown? you are right. I will run out of mana......wait, not i wont, because if you play him defensively and buy the right items, you will have enough mana for an ult you cant exactly spam. I dont consider it spam if you can only do it once per minute.
Kassadin's R is 4 sec CD...

Saga of Ilthire

09-23-2011

You guys are aware that the health packs also restore a portion of mana right?

IkomaTanomori

09-23-2011

I played Swain in dominion yesterday. A lot. I think my match history is entirely full of him.

I started with Catalyst the Protector, because with the auto-leveling, it's like... infinite sustain! Hell yeah!

I upgraded it to RoA by 5-7 minutes. Why RoA? Won't it never reach full? Ah, but you miss the point - RoA keeps the Catalyst proc, AND it grows while I'm out defending/capping points! Staying on the field as long as possible is boss in Dominion, so growing in power over time without going back to buy is sick powerful.

Yes, I ran out of mana from time to time. So I kept auto-attack interrupting people until I died, yay for turret defense. Or I killed some minions and was fine, because I was Swain.

Remember people: the health pack relics give you a little mana too. So go nom some of them after you've spammed your little heart out.