Dominion = no mana pool

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ry§

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

I played a few AP champions I didn't have any mana regen issues at all and I did spam them, with the right masteries / runes / items you shouldn't have a problem...

Expression

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

Agreed

oRi0ns bLaD3

09-23-2011

I had mana issues on Blitz (first couple times out... obviously you build lots of mana on him and it wasn't a problem by late game) and Jarvan (uses more mana than many casters, and there's no blue buff now), but no problems with the rest of my champs.

I DO however think they should double the growth rate of tear items, as well as farming skills (Nasus, Veigar, etc.).

Warco Cyan

09-23-2011

RoA still shows as a recommended item for some champs in Dominion. There's a reason for that. If you're having mana problems, take a look at your masteries/runes. Also, casters in Dominion serve better as defenders. Pick a base near your nexus, knowing you can port back in under 5 seconds for a recharge. Am I missing something?

Expression

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warco Cyan View Post
RoA still shows as a recommended item for some champs in Dominion. There's a reason for that. If you're having mana problems, take a look at your masteries/runes. Also, casters in Dominion serve better as defenders. Pick a base near your nexus, knowing you can port back in under 5 seconds for a recharge. Am I missing something?

I don't think Kassadin is a defender at all. Buying a tear for your first or second item still leads to pretty bad mana issues through mid-game dominion.

Chancator

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternateliving View Post
ya but dont you see that having to buy a tear is bottle necking champions into an item. Udyr for example NEVER gets a tear in normal but is now forced in dominion.
...huh? I been playing Udyr tons and I NEVER run out of mana and I haven't even CONSIDERED buying a tear.. I just don't get where you're coming from to be honest.

Warco Cyan

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by cudalol View Post
I don't think Kassadin is a defender at all. Buying a tear for your first or second item still leads to pretty bad mana issues through mid-game dominion.
I never said he was. I'll be more specific: MOST casters serve better as defenders in Dominion. That work for you? Also, RoA.

Warco Cyan

09-23-2011

If you're spamming Kassadin's R, you will run out of mana regardless. I don't see what your point is.

JoeDuo

09-23-2011

In Dominion everyone has a mini blue buff at all time.

Muddaessho

09-23-2011

I played swain one game, it was so dumb. I even took clarity, ran out of mana so fast and was rendered useless before I could do anything