Dominion = no mana pool

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nightdancer ND

09-23-2011

Casters can't build up a much needed mana pool.
Dominion is non-stop combat and casters are forced to use their mana very excessive.

A Tear (AA) or a RoA are pretty bad in the current state, because the game will be over long before even you gain 50% on your RoA.

Riot should half the time it takes to max out that items on Crystal Scar.

[also for items like Manamune]

MrKillSpree

09-23-2011

I agree.

ChamChow

09-23-2011

agreed

Also nasus' Q and veigars.

Cereal

Adjudicator

09-23-2011

You can buy tear from the start and charge it up for a ton of extra mana before the game starts. Also, change your masteries. I been spamming **** like crazy.

Xpose101

09-23-2011

agreed the ramp up on AP is well below that of AD, I think they should make the health nodes both health and MORE mana to resolve it

Xpose101

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal View Post
You can buy tear from the start and charge it up for a ton of extra mana before the game starts. Also, change your masteries. I been spamming **** like crazy.
ya but dont you see that having to buy a tear is bottle necking champions into an item. Udyr for example NEVER gets a tear in normal but is now forced in dominion.

Riot Zaps

Oceanic
NOC Technician

09-23-2011

The first game of Dominion I played, i managed to get boots and RoA at 4:30 - I don't think it's as much of an issue for RoA as you'd think.

Also, healing shrines give mana as well, which can help!

ChamChow

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal View Post
Well it pretty much negates the usefulness of RoA and AAngels

Smikro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

The mana regen on Dominion is way higher. Also, a lot of people are getting Rod of Ages, partly because of the Catalyst effect when leveling up. It's a lot of quick regen, you are neglecting that.

Manamune and Archangel's Staff are not being used much, however. And I don't really see a problem, there are other options.

You have to adapt your playstyle to fit this new map, not everything that works on Summoner's Rift will work here.

DuckOfOregon

09-23-2011

depends on caster :/ I do ryze and nvr run out of mana