It's Friday... GIVE US DOMINION!!!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hethow

09-23-2011

bump

Lagutar

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozrael View Post
No way! I was off Thursday >. I played Dominion with y'all from the moment it was turned on til the moment it was off.
I want to play dominion with you.

Zeroosta

09-23-2011

/agreed

Miles Long

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by b33tlejuice View Post
lol, i just realized, Miles Long, made a mile long post xD. and by the way Miles, I almost forgot something

http://i51.tinypic.com/2dgtf6f.jpg
I would exepct an unintelligent mess like you to claim invalidity without a clear logical thought out rebuttal.

You lose again. Having fun?

Ufthara666

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Long View Post
One less worthless loser in Dominion who doesn't know a thing about balance.

It's more of a gain for those of us who realize how bad SR is right now. Ask Riot, I'm sure they'll reciprocate a desire to move away from the uber sustain deny happy over in ten minutes bull$hit metagame that's currently ruining SR.

I won 11 straight games of Dominion yesterday and I would have the same opinion even if I went 50/50. Almost every game was close and the winning strategy wasn't centered around making the game unplayable and unfun for the enemy team, like it is on SR.

Go ahead and believe you're skilled when nearly every game of SR is a stomp going in direction or another. I'm sure you're real fscking good.

Dominion is better because it's fun for everybody, not just the winning team.

You, sir, are welcome to leave this thread feeling justified in your e-peen. Might I suggest going to fornicate with yourself afterwards?
I agree with everything aside from the last few lines here.

I enjoy both SR and CS. However seeing the kind of game CS is, I feel as if I would only play SR now when my buddies are online or I have a team going. CS gives me that option of playing a fast, fun competitive game, regardless if I get paired with a few new people.

Like it or not for balance/game play/IP..CS was a much needed addition to LoL to appeal to a broader player base.

The Shank

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by b33tlejuice View Post
If by scum you mean skilled individual's then yes. You're probably tired of feeding on SR so your onto feeding in dominion now, have fun with that. One less baddie on SR *cheers*
y n0 badge den?

b33tlejuice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Long View Post
I would exepct an unintelligent mess like you to claim invalidity without a clear logical thought out rebuttal.

You lose again. Having fun?
Why do I need a rebuttal when you've already pretty much admitted your a baddie?

Lagutar

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMRF View Post
Why can't you let everyone play Dominion while you analyze data!? We want Dominion!
I'm guessing a testing configuration that generates a lot of load in different places, and they don't want people to have to monitor it over the weekend? I don't know. That's my guess, though.

Miles Long

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufthara666 View Post
I agree with everything aside from the last few lines here.

I enjoy both SR and CS. However seeing the kind of game CS is, I feel as if I would only play SR now when my buddies are online or I have a team going. CS gives me that option of playing a fast, fun competitive game, regardless if I get paired with a few new people.

Like it or not for balance/game play/IP..CS was a much needed addition to LoL to appeal to a broader player base.
Oh I know it's mostly just my opinion, but I seriously take offense to how ridiculously unfun it is to play out a losing stomp on SR. To me, that speaks of poor balance.

I think it's perfectly fine to enjoy both, but I'm not going to let people believe that Dominion is somehow a mindless game that takes no amount of tactics or strategy to play well.

If SR takes skill to play, then CS certainly does as well, and vice versa. There are too many losers still in the SR mindset writing off Dominion just because they don't know you have to play a different game differently.

Too many people unwilling to adjust, stuck in their unbalanced SR ways.

stormlifter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozrael View Post
You know we want to .

Data analysis!
Turn it on, then you'll have even more data for analysis.