It's Friday... GIVE US DOMINION!!!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

x WuLFiE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-23-2011

Do the analyzing later!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Miles Long

Senior Member

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by b33tlejuice View Post
If by scum you mean skilled individual's then yes. You're probably tired of feeding on SR so your onto feeding in dominion now, have fun with that. One less baddie on SR *cheers*
One less worthless loser in Dominion who doesn't know a thing about balance.

It's more of a gain for those of us who realize how bad SR is right now. Ask Riot, I'm sure they'll reciprocate a desire to move away from the uber sustain deny happy over in ten minutes bull$hit metagame that's currently ruining SR.

I won 11 straight games of Dominion yesterday and I would have the same opinion even if I went 50/50. Almost every game was close and the winning strategy wasn't centered around making the game unplayable and unfun for the enemy team, like it is on SR.

Go ahead and believe you're skilled when nearly every game of SR is a stomp going in direction or another. I'm sure you're real fscking good.

Dominion is better because it's fun for everybody, not just the winning team.

You, sir, are welcome to leave this thread feeling justified in your e-peen. Might I suggest going to fornicate with yourself afterwards?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShamefulDeed

Member

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodraiderX View Post
Bump, no EU servers for meh. tried to make an account and it...did not work =(

When you make an accoutn for the EU make sure you change the region to EU west.

Its in the information tabs under your password input.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Si11yPutty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by b33tlejuice View Post
If by scum you mean skilled individual's then yes. You're probably tired of feeding on SR so your onto feeding in dominion now, have fun with that. One less baddie on SR *cheers*
No one said it doesn't take skill to do something boring. And in the same regard no one said that it takes skill to play Dominion. But 20 minutes of lane phase only to have a team out of position and lose to one push doesn't sound like twenty minutes I want to play. Dominion is more of an Instant Gratification experience, while SR feels more like a job.

It's ok to like one, or the other, or both for that matter, but from now on I'll play Dominion if i don't have a team of 4 or 5 on VOIP, and even then we'll probably only play one SR and switch over for the rest of the night.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

b33tlejuice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Long View Post
One less worthless loser in Dominion who doesn't know a thing about balance.

It's more of a gain for those of us who realize how bad SR is right now. Ask Riot, I'm sure they'll reciprocate a desire to move away from the uber sustain deny happy over in ten minutes bull$hit metagame that's currently ruining SR.

I won 11 straight games of Dominion yesterday and I would have the same opinion even if I went 50/50. Almost every game was close and the winning strategy wasn't centered around making the game unplayable and unfun for the enemy team, like it is on SR.

Go ahead and believe you're skilled when nearly every game of SR is a stomp going in direction or another. I'm sure you're real fscking good.

Dominion is better because it's fun for everybody, not just the winning team.

You, sir, are welcome to leave this thread feeling justified in your e-peen. Might I suggest going to fornicate with yourself afterwards?
TL;DR probably just some BS sayin you won cuz of your team like I said originally,


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chont

Recruiter

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozrael View Post
You know we want to .

Data analysis!
Wait so you can't analyze data from the last 2 days while gathering more today? you logic is flawed!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CobraStriker

Member

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasmutilizar View Post
it's 4am at riot, they might turn it on when they get in office since it went so well yesterday
pst time
cuz arent they in California


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lagutar

Senior Member

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilntScopeArtist View Post
Most likely everything they set up the beta for. Let us all think for a second... Why did they put up the Beta to the public? Surely not to just make us summoner's happy or just to see if the game works? No... They have testers for that ****. Why would a game be released to the public to test something they cannot test with their own team? FPS? Connection Issues? Maybe it's faster to analyze all the different characters that way. Maybe... My guess is that they are analyzing an issue involving FPS and some dropout/animation issues with some characters. I noticed you cannot always see TF's card above his head after he flops out his gold/red/blue.
Why are you being so offensive?

What did they set the beta up for? Are they looking primarily at client/game time issues or are they looking at server/backend/queue issues. Are they testing their ratings system? Are they focusing on a particular portion per testing session. I noticed this time they put draft mode up. Was this test specifically for that.

I asked this question, because I'm genuinely interested in how their beta process works. Not because I'm impatient or a troll.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Miles Long

Senior Member

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by b33tlejuice View Post
TL;DR probably just some BS sayin you won cuz of your team like I said originally,
Well that's one way of admitting defeat and bowing out of the argument.

I would say gg, but like SR, I know it wasn't.

Too one sided.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

b33tlejuice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

09-23-2011

lol, i just realized, Miles Long, made a mile long post xD. and by the way Miles, I almost forgot something

http://i51.tinypic.com/2dgtf6f.jpg