Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Edyll

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talamare View Post
I was going to complain that XinZhao got lowered on your list

Then I saw he is still T2, and I gotta agree with that...

Oh you listed Zilean twice
The original list was too top-heavy, with too many T1 and T2 champions. Sure, lots of champs are good on Dominion, but they are balanced for SR so the reality is that some will simply be on the top tier - I suspect T1 will get whittled down to the size of the TT T1

lTHlCharizard

09-23-2011

Bump Evelyn up, she is great in dominion, she can turn the tides of a game really well. I find that great mobile roamers are good in dominion, especially stealthy ones.

Talamare

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edyll View Post
The original list was too top-heavy, with too many T1 and T2 champions. Sure, lots of champs are good on Dominion, but they are balanced for SR so the reality is that some will simply be on the top tier - I suspect T1 will get whittled down to the size of the TT T1
I agree with your list, tho I hold my statement about Warwick deserving to be bumped up a tier

and I dont even like or play Warwick

and Zilean is still listed twice

WickaWicka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkengate View Post
love that trundle is t4.
Not like hes fast or anything.
Or cant be CCd in an aoe....
Or cant stop captures with pillar...
Or take your hp/defenses when u dive him..
He's fast, but not the fastest.

He can still be CC'd, its just not gonna be as affective, doesn't matter because hes trying to get at my turret anyways.

He can't stop captures with pillar... I've seen trundles try it, it just moves me over and I continue capping.

Anyone else can take hp(using items with lifesteal) and I don't see many people stacking defense it seems, cept for HP (Frozen mallet and Entropy seem to be the items to make everyone tankier and still do dmg)

Though after saying all that, I still think he should be Tier 3 since his game is all around fighting on your territory(skills) and thats exactly what ends up happening, I just feel other folks outshine him in a lot of areas.

Analu

09-23-2011

I think you're underrating both Urgot's poke and his 1v1. His passive can let him win some surprising 1v1s.

Hobocop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

I feel like Cho'gath should be higher. He's great at defending points, clears minion waves effortlessly, making it easier for your team to move around the map as your minions push in and assault turrets, and has enough burst damage to outright kill most anyone who tries to dive him at tower. Feast is also great for stopping a Promote push.

Needs a bit of a different build to do it, though. I felt that full tank didn't have the force it usually does due to difficulty in keeping Feast stacks up, so I opted for a tanky AP build with a good attack speed item.

Max Vorpal Spikes first, grab Nashor's Tooth (CDR on this is super important), and you clear minions ridiculously fast, plus really good sustained damage against enemy champs with just enough survivability to stay in there to do that damage. You're no 1v1 king like Jax or Tryndamere, but between your CCs and True damage burst, all with great ratios, it can even the odds. This build also has zero mana problems between a Prospector's Ring opener, Nashor's Tooth, and Cho's passive.

He lacks mobility to be sure, but makes up for it by the pressure he can exert on adjacent control points without actually being there.

Fiddle

09-23-2011

Mao should definitely be up a tier or two. Strong burst mid game into tank end game. Utility is amazing especially on defense.

Hexy Smexy

09-23-2011

I like Eve being T3... My match history would like to disagree with you.

EDIT: I missed that she was upped to T2, but saying that she's not a good soloist only applies to normal games. Dom has proven to be a very frantic game where people run around with lower HP to capture a point, which means there are plenty of prime targets for her just waiting to be killed. In that sense, she is a soloist. She is also highly disruptive because she can get around the map very quickly and capture points, or at the very least neutralize them and then stealth away to another point while they recap the on you just took.

My build is Mobility, Rejuv Bead, 3 Health potions
Bead to Priscilla's Blessing
Trinity Force
Entropy

I've never gotten past that, but I have never been unable to finish Trinity in a reasonable amount of time.

IrrationalNoob

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edyll View Post

Master Yi, Tryndamere - With a bit of lifesteal these two monsters can 1v1 any other champion on this high-exp high-gold map. Both are extremely mobile and are excellent roaming ninjas and 1v1 gankers.
Renekton, Skarner, Olaf, Xin Zhao, Garen - Decent tankty-physical dps that are simply outshined by Nocturne, Panth, Yi, Trynda on this map. Don't have any abilities that shine.
Singed - An extraordinary diver. Slow and fling make him super powerful as a top fighter. Constant high dps poison.
Evelynn - There seem to be a lot of deaths on this map to trigger her ult and stealth helps her ninja cap. Still valuable in the smaller (2-3 person) fights prevalent on this map through huge dps.
Ashe - Outshines other ranged dps because her low-cd global ult. Shot across the map, interrupts a stationary channel and stuns for 5 seconds. Her slow also helps defend turrets and chase.
Fiddlesticks, Amumu - Both excellent teamfighters, but seem to rely on surprise and big fights - neither are super common. Both lack great mobility.
Dr. Mundo - Still in dire need of buffing on both SR and TT, the healing reduction and mana regen buff gimp him too much. With no laning phase to cleaver, Mundo simply has no good place on this map.
Annie, Taric, Sona, Karma - Each for slightly different reasons, but overall because they excel in clusterfooks and don't have enough "SURPRISE!"
I completely disagree on Garen. Extremely mobile and bursts all the squishies with no defenses. Purges slows which helps him get away from a lot of the tier 1/2 cast. Can be played as a ninja capper, a turret defender or turret tanker on offense. Tanky without needing a ton of items to do it.

The only reason singed is tier 2 is because of the way his poison works. He can't poison people while capping and his poison does not interupt caps and he has to hit them all to stop it. Makes him a bad defender. People have much less of an incentive to chase you then on SR. I think his end game is really good....but so are a bunch of other peoples.

AP Taric is still ok. His stun is good in small fights which there are lots of. Maybe I have him too high though. Karma has a good speed boost and is really underated due to how deceptively tanky she can be with her shield

I feel Yi is outclassed by all the tanky dps on t1 already. He is high on T2 due to his ult. I feel he hard carrys decently but is lacking compared to some people on t1 already. High in t2 is a good spot for him.

I think Ashe has no escape mechanism from the global ults and gap closers running rampant. Yes her stun is good against a ninja capper though, might deserve a bump.

Mamizou

09-23-2011

Singed is T1. whats that? youre trying to cap? Fling/slow.
a melee class is approaching me? poison as i cap, then fling slow troll in circles as i utli.
take over spot then move to next.