Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sergar

09-23-2011

Nasus is fine at dominion. Run him as a defender, have him farm minions when it's calm and smash face with your Q. Wither hard counters most of the AS/MS DPS that run around and Spirit Fire will stop an entire side from channeling on your turret.

IrrationalNoob

09-24-2011

Yes but there are many champs that can be at least as effective as Nasus. Build a mage tanky and they can do exactly what you described. If he is only good on defense and other people are as good as him at it, then he deserves low tier.

I think Nasus has a single target long cooldown "gap closer" a unfarmable Q and his E is ok for interupting people but not good for damage. I think he is simply outclassed by too many champs.

Hannor

09-24-2011

Still no word on Ahse , huh. Come on, look at that kit. It's super defend and team support.

Such League Wow

09-24-2011

Karma deserves to be in Tier 2 at least.

FeintEcho

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1269321

I agree with this thread, when i played veigar, he was a pretty big beast.

Gordo San

09-24-2011

No way is Maokai tier 3

simplygnome

09-24-2011

Heres my tier list:

Tier 1: Rammus, Akali, Karthus, Garen, Leblanc, Teemo, Kassadin, Gangplank, Nocturne, Pantheon, Udyr, Shaco, Xin Zhao, Irelia, Heimer, Jax, Lee Sin, Janna, Blitzcrank, Renekton, Tryn, Poppy, Kennen, Yi, Swain, Ezreal, Orianna, Talon, Skarner, Kog maw, Evelyn, Vayne, Jarvan, Amumu, Annie, Nidalee, Twitch, Riven, Olaf, Katarina, Ashe, Warwick, Alistar, Leona, Morgana, Twisted fate, Zilean, Lux, Brand, Corki, Caitlyn, Kayle, Gragas, Singed, Casseopia, Yorick, Rumble, MF, Fiddlesticks, Malzahar, Taric, Sona, Cho Gath, Anivia, Sion, Shen, Mordekaiser, Ryze, Nunu, Maokai, Mundo, Karma, Tristana, Galio, Sivir, Trundle, Urgot, Vladamir, Malphite, Soraka, Veigar, Nasus,

I have found, that I win most of my games by ONLY picking the champs above. If my mindset is that those are the only useful champs, it seems that I have been successful.

*pssst* see what I did there?

simplygnome

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrrationalNoob View Post
Yes but there are many champs that can be at least as effective as Nasus. Build a mage tanky and they can do exactly what you described. If he is only good on defense and other people are as good as him at it, then he deserves low tier.

I think Nasus has a single target long cooldown "gap closer" a unfarmable Q and his E is ok for interupting people but not good for damage. I think he is simply outclassed by too many champs.
Akali will kill a tanky built mage like they were paper. So will Irelia. They wont cap a point if Nasus is there AND his slow will stop them from taking out his frail teammate when in a small skirmish fight.

Izacer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

I think your main problem is your tier list layout.

Champions like Veigar, Nasus, Soraka, Vlad, Malz, and Morde are all really low on your tier list, but all of them are great for defending points with abilities that are AoE and can interupt captures.

Other champions that have movespeed buffs and/or good burst are better for going out and capturing points.

Edit:
In my opinion you should simply create two tier lists, one for offense (moving around the map fast and killing stray enemies) and a second for defense (holding a point, either with aoe spells or by being to tanky to burst down).

Shwab

09-24-2011

Ezreal tier 2 ? lol ****ty list ..