My personal Tier list for dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FoxOko

09-23-2011

Talon should be tier 1. Played properly I have personally turned entire games around with his speed and escapability. His kiting skills are amazing for dominion as well.

COMPARED TO SHACO.... see this I can see people arguing over. Shaco is a lot like Talon in dominion. Shaco is definitely t1 because he has more utility puttin his traps on top of towers. Other than that I believe Talon is much better at killing people and snatching towers.

Silverx2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-23-2011

Xin gets to be **** near godlike in dominion.

I had a xin do 1600 damage on me before i could ult away as Kass.

He gets so much attack speed/damage/ar pen so fast dash in knock up(happens pretty much instantly at 2.5 speed) instagibbed.

Tyshar

09-23-2011

Why is Nasus in the bottom? I've personally played him 5 out of 6 games and won all 5. I was either 1st or 2nd each game. His slow is awesome at the turret and he does great damage if built correctly.

dafedidi

09-23-2011

Ryze tiers 4 ? really ?

Mchi

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deconstructor32 View Post
No Lux? Lux destroys in Dominion you need to fix that asap.
Lux is there

BrosB4Pros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

I am sorry but Kennen is horrible, he is an all in character... he blows everything and if the enemy is alive he dies. That sort of character doesn't work on Dominion as the action is happening so often people that are super dependent on their ults aren't very good IMO.

Mchi

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyshar View Post
Why is Nasus in the bottom? I've personally played him 5 out of 6 games and won all 5. I was either 1st or 2nd each game. His slow is awesome at the turret and he does great damage if built correctly.
Tier four because he's either glass cannon no tank, or no tank no damage. I have to say whither IS very good, he's just not that viable imo If more people agree I will move him

Mchi

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camael View Post
I am sorry but Kennen is horrible, he is an all in character... he blows everything and if the enemy is alive he dies. That sort of character doesn't work on Dominion as the action is happening so often people that are super dependent on their ults aren't very good IMO.
He uses energy AOE and high damage he is used almost every game.

Mchi

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverx2 View Post
Xin gets to be **** near godlike in dominion.

I had a xin do 1600 damage on me before i could ult away as Kass.

He gets so much attack speed/damage/ar pen so fast dash in knock up(happens pretty much instantly at 2.5 speed) instagibbed.
Moved him thanks to constant requests.
He should be were you want him now