My personal Tier list for dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nachosguy

09-22-2011

trundle plays very well with dominion actually, hes generally very good at keeping the enemy off points as well as holding and rushing to the next one since hes quite an efficient chaser and escape artist . the fact that no one knows how he play also comes into context quite allot actually people usually don't know what happened when a pillar hits there face and stops em dead in there tracks. his ulti also allows him allot of sustainability, particularly when up against 2-3 character diving a point and his damage out put is great even when built beefy due to his rabid bite.

Talamare

09-22-2011

Kat and Yorick at T3? lol

Mamizou

09-22-2011

you missed heimer, or im blind

Singed, Lee Sin,and Yi should be in Tier 1

MistressHel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Kat should be higher I feel. I've seen her banned once in the draft for dominion, and the fact that she has 2 abilities to interrupt multiple champions capturing, makes me feel she should be higher.

Shoc

09-22-2011

Riven is top tier. My scores for todays games were all first place with kills 20/9/11, 32/9/18, 27/4/16, 25/2/17 riven owns.

Pickles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Where's heimerdinger?

KaLYoshiKa

09-22-2011

Karma is easily higher in Dominion. Not that it really matters since it is impossible to have a semi-accurate list at this stage.

sluff

09-23-2011

what about Heimer?

Just realized I'm not the first to point this out.

Also, I think Heimer should be T1

Awdsone

09-23-2011

You missed heimerdinger in tier 1: god tier. I kept going 1v3 at the windmill with no problem.Just get zhonya's hourglass, guardian angel, exhaust, and garrison.

Mchi

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by cHuTTaD View Post
Garen, Jarvan, Brand in tier 3.
How about no.
Garen is not that good in dominion, Jarvan isn't either, and brand is a caster who dies fast and has no way to save himself but flash and ghost how aboout yes?