Stealth bug...?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2bitmarksman

09-22-2011

I have been wondering if anyone else has noticed that if an enemy champ is stealthed, or has a stealthed item (teemo shroom, shaco box, etc.) that they can see these stealthed items if the tower is neutral or you are attempting to capture it? It is only if they are direction on the stone dias around the turret, no further than the grass.

I would think this is intentional, but If the turret is enemy controlled and you begin to channel to cap it, stealths immediately appear, before its actually reached a neutral state.

Geail

09-22-2011

I have also seen stealthed characters when near a neutral tower

Pellucidity

09-22-2011

I would figure that neutral towers cant see stealth, that was a huge mistake on akali. At times at my own towers it's like the enemy could see me... Also the area in the middle of the map with the buffs reveals stealth as well I believe.

Want2mess

09-22-2011

I don't quite understand when it shows stealth/doesnt show it, but I'm sure glad it does. It saved me from running into a mine of teemo shrooms.

2bitmarksman

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thepeanuts View Post
I would figure that neutral towers cant see stealth, that was a huge mistake on akali. At times at my own towers it's like the enemy could see me... Also the area in the middle of the map with the buffs reveals stealth as well I believe.
Ah yes, this is also true. I caught and pwnt an eve in a game as brolaf because of that.

2bitmarksman

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Want2mess View Post
I don't quite understand when it shows stealth/doesnt show it, but I'm sure glad it does. It saved me from running into a mine of teemo shrooms.
Not saying I'm not grateful for it, I avoid so many shaco boxes and teemo shrooms is nuts. I just don't know if this is intentional or not.

Hexy Smexy

09-23-2011

I've been playing Evelyn almost exclusively in Dom and I gotta say, I noticed that and so did my face.

Prometheius

09-23-2011

It's intended.

Hexy Smexy

09-23-2011

I'm under the impression that it's intended as well, but that doesn't mean I wasn't caught off guard by it. xD

Statticus

09-23-2011

Interesting. For some reason, inbetween the two bottom points, I was able to see an enemy Wukong and his decoy. Not sure if that was a bug