@Riot Option To Turn Off Background Effects To Increase FPS?

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unclephillip

09-22-2011

I made this thread to see if anyone else was having the same FPS dropping problems I was

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1266243

Sure enough, plenty of posts said they also experiences a huge drop in FPS which left Dominion nearly unplayable.

Now before someone downvotes

I'm not asking for Riot to cater the game to use.

All I'm simply asking is it option to turn off all the effects going on in the background (although I doubt this is possible to do).

The main difference between SR and Dominion is there is a ton of stuff in the background.

Maybe I'm wrong but I'm sure this is what is causing the huge FPS drop for a ton of people who would love to enjoy Dominion.

All I'm asking is for an option to turn off these effects, this should alleviate some of the lag people have been having.

@Riot, a red response addressing this issue would be great. After all this is what a BETA iis for, to see how the game works with your community and find problems

Unclephillip

09-22-2011

bump

Sidt

09-22-2011

just lower the graphical settings.

i turned it from very high -> medium and my FPS was 60, and stable from 40 and diping down to 10~. it doesn't even look that different unless you put it on low.

Unclephillip

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidt View Post
just lower the graphical settings.

i turned it from very high -> medium and my FPS was 60, and stable from 40 and diping down to 10~. it doesn't even look that different unless you put it on low.
Mine are as low as possible

Unclephillip

09-22-2011

bump

Unclephillip

09-22-2011

up

Semiramis

09-23-2011

I would very much like an option like this, so bumped.

Unclephillip

09-23-2011

bump

Overlord NA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

To the little scum bag who down voted this guys thread. Do us all a favor, and uninstall you little brat, then go do mommy and daddys laundry.

Unclephillip

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImFURY View Post
To the little scum bag who down voted this guys thread. Do us all a favor, and uninstall you little brat, then go do mommy and daddys laundry.
This forum likes to downvote good ideas

12345 ... 8