Why is flash still around?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

That Guy Ben

11-26-2012

Flash should instantly teleport you to the enemy fountain from anywhere on the map.

KizzyD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

How do you people even find these threads...

Kawano

11-26-2012

what about champs that have it builted in with a lower cd?

xEternal Rose

11-26-2012

i use it more to gank or start team fights but i main jungle i have not problems with flash.. not hard to force a flash and then they have a insane cooldown. its too ingrained into the game. cant remove it.

Kat Commander

11-26-2012

The problem with Flash is that the game is balanced around it. If they dropped it, they would need to re-balance a lot of things like mobility champs.

I do feel the game would be healthier for it though.

Edit: Goddamn necros.

Drogmyre

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat Commander View Post
The problem with Flash is that the game is balanced around it. If they dropped it, they would need to re-balance a lot of things like mobility champs.

I do feel the game would be healthier for it though.
not necessarily. The highest mobility champions might become bans in low elo, but in higher elo CC would likely become the order of the day to counteract the amount of jumping around. In lane, Mobility champs would have advantage, but all champions with the exception of a few have easily found counters, and those counters would be exploited.

Yordle Swordler

11-26-2012

Flash is a good feature the problem is that it is the only reliable summoner spell. If there were others good summoners we wouldn't complain about flash.
See in Dota blink dagger is even more op than flash and there is no problem with it because you can have force staff tornado invisibility etc... (pretty messed up btw)

Check here if you think the real problem is to get more reliable summoners spells into the league!
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2813350

SaveTheMaids

11-26-2012

Remove Flash?

Think about the plays man.
Dem plays.

batchynator

11-26-2012

Because of the massive jukes.