Good lane partners for Vayne?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SeCKS Egai

09-24-2011

supports - and/or cc folks

stuns, snares, knock ups in particular.

ThePsyborg

09-24-2011

Alistar. No contest. Efficient heal, insane CC that allows EASY setup for Condemn...ward the bushes (so you can still see/shoot them after knocking them against the wall) and enjoy free kills in lane.

Janna/Taric/Leona can also work well. Soraka is actually not great; Vayne shouldn't require that much healing or any mana support, and Soraka lacks any immobilizing/repositioning CC. Sona is never _bad_, but again, Vayne benefits immensely from CC to set up Condemns.

And trust me, you do NOT want to run into Vayne and Poppy in the jungle. Ever.

AzureLion

09-24-2011

Morgana and Kassadin. /thread

BT1990

09-24-2011

Leona.

No chance to survive that lane

iP1ayJarvan

09-24-2011

any non-farming support with an immobilizer. or if no immobilizer, as long as doesnt require farm. if you have a stunner, he can set u up for wallshots then u max E first, if not just max Q first

Cenerae

09-24-2011

A no farm requiring partner with heavy CC fits the bill perfectly.

Leona and Alistar are your best bets easily. I prefer Alistar since he can headbutt victims over to a wall so you can wall stun them for extra CC and burst, but Leona's passive will add a lot of damage to compensate for making this harder to do.

Crede777

09-24-2011

Taric, Singed, Sona, Alistar, and Bliz seem to work very well.

NessaStar

05-07-2012

My friend and I run Vayne/Leona on bot. There are some comps that are harder to deal with then others, but it's been our most fun combination, and usually ends up working out for our team in the end

AnEpicTeaParty

07-09-2013

In all honestly, despite the amount of standard support partner's I am seeing being posted, the single most devastating combo I've ever played/Played against was Vayne with Jarvan IV.

For added fun, give them both Dragonslayer skins

Vycky

07-09-2013

My favourites are Lulu, Sona and Thresh because they can babysit pretty well in lane and fight when the times comes.