Dominion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mojave Mist

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
I've had a couple really close games. But by far the most hilarious thing so far...

Soloed Xin and Cait with Koggy. Used Exausht and QWE on Xin and R on Cait. Double killed them right as Cait was lining up her Ult on me.

Xin: Nice exhaust noob

Me: Xin
sshhh
xD

SomeNastyFunk

09-22-2011

Came back to win a game 1-0 with Eve... Ninja capping all day Just wish I had taken a screenshot now.

SeCKS Egai

09-22-2011

Aww, now my 86 vs 2 doesn't feel so impressive =P

cHuTTaD

09-22-2011

Ashe (me) and a Vayne sat on their boneyard and killed everybody who tried to cap it. We got like 15 kills before they finally got us.

Flip Tables

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

not super epic but we were losing 8-90 but somehow came back with a penta-cap for the win 8-0

Akal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Won with an 11-0 after trailing the other team for 27 minutes to surge back for a win at 29:01.

Shortest game was an 8:12 win with a quick penta-cap. 3 of us were playing it for the 1st time, they were pretty thrilled

Wonton55

09-23-2011

Probably being Amumu deep in enemy territory with something like 20-40 on the scoreboard. We controlled the top three capture points (i.e. the 10 o'clock, 12 o'clock, and 2 'clock ones - forget the names), and they controlled the other two. Our spawn was on the left side, and I'd just captured the Drill (2 o'clock), which is right in front of the enemy base. My team was pushing down bot and I was given the instruction over vent to "not leave that capture point, no matter what".

I dunno how, I but I defended it against 3 of them long enough for us to win.