Dominion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deliani

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

My very very first game, we won with 1 nexus hp to 0. Was seriously intense.

WagNak

09-22-2011

Had a game where we were up around 400-4, and the other team was able to get us down to like 70 before we FINALLY capped an extra point to claim the victory. The fact that an 'out of reach' game can we swung around at any time makes this my new favorite game mode

Ajsharer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

i was playing rammus and my girlfriend has been playing kennen. We rush top and just run Star-Pattern from there. My Little Pony style.

RBomb19

09-22-2011

We came back and won a 60/450 score. We just hauled ass for the rest of the game and brought ourselves back from oblivion. It was the greatest feeling ever.

Levnik Moore

09-22-2011

Lost a game with 20 points left, came back from being ~50hp against their 300hp

Best loss ever

Kazarack

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRomulus View Post
Just finished my last game of the night. Came back from being down 11/370 to win the game. Best League of Legends game I've had in a long time. What are your best Dominion stories from what you've seen so far?
We were up by 150 points, people started getting lazy...and we lost by 19..so crazy..the music gets nuts as ur bar ticks down...the entire time your thinking..if we can just get one more cap..or one more ace...talk about a rush!

Unfuse

09-22-2011

had a game where we traded 3 caps (in a clockwise fashion!) from 100/130 until we won at 16/0. was frantically hectic as people mostly stopped fighting to go cap the next tower, with 1-2 trying to stop them!

Chiaki Ito

09-22-2011

I have to say 5 win streak as revive Karthus. He's a powerful choice in this game play. I can suicide anytime I want due to my passive, but when i do so, its not until I kill 2-3 champions, then i pool over a command point (mine or the enemy) and my red pool of death after I die will remain, allowing my team to seize the command point while keeping enemies away or else they will die. Then I will ultimate, and drop the health of all remaining enemy champions or killing them. But no, Im not done yet. I can use revive approximately twice in each dominion game. So while your team is down for about 20 seconds revive karthus just gets back up and seizes more command points with the move speed gained from revive. e just snowballs hard and its easy to get an early lead in my opinion.

Hypersauce

09-22-2011

I won 1/0 after being behind 80-1, we capped 3 points to their 1 with 1 ticket left. We held them off from capping the neutral point and eventually capped 4 points and won.

That last second cap to stop the timer from ticking down was awesome.

Seriously dominion is the most fun I've had in a while online.

FrostAlive

09-22-2011

Won a 22-350 as my last game of the night. Felt so good.