Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riot Romulus

Manager, Social Media Team

Follow Romulus on Twitter

09-22-2011

Just finished my last game of the night. Came back from being down 11/370 to win the game. Best League of Legends game I've had in a long time. What are your best Dominion stories from what you've seen so far?

Exile

Recruiter

09-22-2011

Nice!
I have had SO much fun with Dominion. Day off school tommorow, I know what I'm doing!
GREAT JOB RIOT!

Eltherian

09-22-2011

Came back to win one from 7/288 was a great game

Corkness

09-22-2011

I'm totally in the zone you are in right now! Just had a game where we were down 224 - 36, came back and won! It was a very crazy game.

SoullessInferno

Recruiter

09-22-2011

Well, I just played against Illusia, and won. I got scared when I saw the name.

Watusa

09-22-2011

6 total losses that didint even come close to a win.

Vodka Mutini

09-22-2011

One game I played as Eve and bought Mobility Boots, Priscilla's Blessing, and then as many PD's I could get before we won. All I did was wait for the enemies to attack my points, and then go cap their towers (with Eve's lovely laser-humping animation) and pimp walked away if they got too close.

Did I say one game? I meant a billion.

Most fun I've ever had in League.

IRBANNANER

09-22-2011

I managed to cap a CP with 1 HP remaining...
and we won
Edit: forgot to mention, before I capped it, it was like 11:100, and they had just captured a 3rd CP

girl y u mufasa

09-22-2011

I love that you can come back when you're losing hardcore. As long as you have good teamwork you can always pull it together.

I think the closest we came to losing but we ended up winning with 5 points left.

Mojave Mist

09-22-2011

Was down 175/450. We pushed them back so it was 75/32. They aced us, quad capped and we lost 0/28 but it was a great game so I can't complain (I'm actually gonna upload it to youtube too :P)