Dominion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riot Romulus

Manager, Social Media Team

Follow Romulus on Twitter

09-22-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Just finished my last game of the night. Came back from being down 11/370 to win the game. Best League of Legends game I've had in a long time. What are your best Dominion stories from what you've seen so far?

Exile

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Nice!
I have had SO much fun with Dominion. Day off school tommorow, I know what I'm doing!
GREAT JOB RIOT!

ArcaneEradicator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Came back to win one from 7/288 was a great game

Corkness

09-22-2011

I'm totally in the zone you are in right now! Just had a game where we were down 224 - 36, came back and won! It was a very crazy game.

SoullessInferno

09-22-2011

Well, I just played against Illusia, and won. I got scared when I saw the name.

Watusa

09-22-2011

6 total losses that didint even come close to a win.

Vodka Mutini

09-22-2011

One game I played as Eve and bought Mobility Boots, Priscilla's Blessing, and then as many PD's I could get before we won. All I did was wait for the enemies to attack my points, and then go cap their towers (with Eve's lovely laser-humping animation) and pimp walked away if they got too close.

Did I say one game? I meant a billion.

Most fun I've ever had in League.

IRBANNANER

09-22-2011

I managed to cap a CP with 1 HP remaining...
and we won
Edit: forgot to mention, before I capped it, it was like 11:100, and they had just captured a 3rd CP

girl y u mufasa

09-22-2011

I love that you can come back when you're losing hardcore. As long as you have good teamwork you can always pull it together.

I think the closest we came to losing but we ended up winning with 5 points left.

Mojave Mist

09-22-2011

Was down 175/450. We pushed them back so it was 75/32. They aced us, quad capped and we lost 0/28 but it was a great game so I can't complain (I'm actually gonna upload it to youtube too :P)