Hey Riot, I need to talk to you about something.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morello

Lead Designer

09-22-2011
2 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureTheBlueOne View Post
<3

Please turn it back on ASAP, I'm having withdrawals already!
Me too

FlyingFridge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Yea, It's hot. I was at a cyberarcade for the first few games I played today, and guess what everyone else there (20 or so people) were playing? Dominion!
A few of us teamed up randomly and good times all around were had. It's really fun for short 'n sweet games. Less rage then long dragged out laning phases.

Gilaeth

09-22-2011

<3... Even though I didn't get to play. Left for work 10 minutes before it went live, get home 30 minutes late. But still. Sounds SOOOO fun and such a long beta implies that I'll get my chance soon! <3<3<3 Riot!

ShamefulDeed

09-22-2011

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

With that said... (>^_(>@_@)>................
I <3 Dominion !
That is all..

Edit : Its been 30 min since it went offline and I think im getting the shakes

Tmoney13

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

<3

FrostAlive

09-22-2011

Loving this so far! Well done, Riot!

Xxx Zee Xxx

09-22-2011

Their is a few kinks but dominion is f*cking Awesome!

BigDaddyRelish

09-22-2011

I freaking love Dominion. The fast paced action always keeps me on my toes.

And while I feel rather weak on Summoner's Rift with Riven, I feel so powerful with her on Dominion. Like she was made for it. She is easily my favorite champ now from playing like, 20 games with her on my short time on Dominion, and I am hugely satisfied with how much fun she is on this map.

Such a rewarding feeling coming back in a close match (way more than any satisfaction I got from SR), but I still feel pretty good even when I lose when I put up a good fight. Because when they win, they ****ing earned it.

Kazarack

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taliesin View Post
No, no friggin' peeking. None of that, you're gonna actually have to facecheck this.

Okay, now that that's out of the way, let's talk Dominion. You ready for what I'm about to lay out here? Sit down and take a deep breath, because here it comes:

<3

That is all.

Anyone who's feeling the same, who's enjoying the hell out of this game mode, go ahead and share the love. I'm too busy having fun to complain ^^
Heck yeah Riot...well done...players will get used to it...but I have been playing Dominion back to back almost 15 games. I couldn't get enough. Such a great change of pace from SR!

Krizonar

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddyRelish View Post
And while I feel rather weak on Summoner's Rift with Riven, I feel so powerful with her on Dominion. Like she was made for it. She is easily my favorite champ now from playing like, 20 games with her on my short time on Dominion, and I am hugely satisfied with how much fun she is on this map.
Same, she's one of my favorites and on dominion she rocks!