So Dominion- stupid meta already

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoLValdiston

09-22-2011

but of course tanky dps is the meta for dominion because the game scales so fast they are unstoppable

Harate

09-22-2011

5 man AP caster is the meta

Shini Laser

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoLValdiston View Post
but of course tanky dps is the meta for dominion because the game scales so fast they are unstoppable
Not sure how long you been playing but . . . a lot of champs have their role. If Jax, Rammus, or other tanky DPS are ruining your day, it is probably how your team is dealing with them, not the fact they are OP.

Piatchi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Hopefully they do balance it a bit. It feels like you dont need to worry about your skill as a player much, because so much gold is passively given to you.

Im still a fan of a lot of other aspects of Dominion, though.

TheWildHamBeast

09-22-2011

Build some D. I mean tryn or jax beating on you? Get a thornmail on every player on your team. lol You get like 12k-13k in 20 mins anyways.

Mcyborg

09-22-2011

Rammus being able to speed across the map/take on 2-3 people due to being super tanky 5 minutes in isn't stupid? Shini you are a complete and ignorant noob.

LoLValdiston

09-22-2011

seriously people who are saying that jax and tryn, thats not the problem its just tanky dps is the meta play dps jarvan wreck **** while taking on 2-3 people even building defense you cant kill them cause they have like 3k hp its just an op meta at this point a team of like 3-4 tanky dps and another champ mixed in will most likely win dominion every time unless they are just bad

Mr Garbageman

09-22-2011

I've been playing Heimerdinger and getting #1 almost every game

Algorhythms

09-22-2011

you could just get nasus and counter an all tank team. his ult will rape them and since he gets to late game faster in dom he's more viable. i'm not really sure about the siphon strike thing though...but i'm sure you could still do a good amount of damage and be a great defender. heimer is also amazing against tanky dps and so is kog'maw.

why don't you think about what you say before you say it? i mean, the instant you have a complaint do you just come onto the forums and post IMMEDIATELY?

jesus, think at least for 30 seconds if there's a solution to your problem before complaining that the game is already broken

Warpcleft

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehvoodookush View Post
rammus being able to speed across the map/take on 2-3 people due to being super tanky 5 minutes in isn't stupid? Shini you are a complete and ignorant noob.
kog maw oh my god why don't people do this