Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mages: feel like there at a disadvantage in Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Untergang

09-22-2011

Heimerdinger was pretty good. He can at the very least defend a point like know other.

Karthus was also a boss. Ult stops people from capturing points. If you die on a capture point no one can take it until your passive wears off. And I havent tried to recreate this but i could capture a point after i had died, during the passives duration. Though I think thats a bug

Meister

09-22-2011

Lux is pretty good on Dominion. Seriously, try her out. Lazer to interrupt captures, good CC.

Blitz Tiger

Recruiter

09-22-2011

Quote:
Biyonick:
Yea it seems to be the opposite of SR. I saw Olafs dominating 0.o, Eves and Twitches making comebacks. Twisted Fate is crazy on that map! It's refreshing for those long forgotten champs. Haven't seen a single Riven, Talon, Brand, or Vayne.

I have only played as vayne on dominion! She's amazing on there! But i do agree with OP, casters seem outmatched due to the fast paced nature.

WOOSHY

09-22-2011

Why dont you give a a global 20% cooldown to everyone and increase the cooldown cap to 60% for dominion only?

Hoofster

09-22-2011

LoL I watched my buddy clear out towers in seconds on Vivi then rofl at the easy caps.

Haestro

09-22-2011

Karthus is pretty OP on SR when played correctly, which is extremely hard to do.

He is really useful in Dominion due to all his AOE, and abilities to interrupt caps in 5000 ways, not to mention block even when dead :P.

His ability to cs is really not used often, but is made up for huge damage and stoppage power.

Astrartea

09-22-2011

AS lux and kennen rape face.

Cuberino

09-22-2011

I haven't lost as Kassadin yet

Splendid Pie

09-22-2011

Quote:
Guinsoo:
Too long of CDR on his ult IMO. You can blow one guy up, but now you're a standing target for anyone else I mentioned for the next 1-2 minutes.

Annie fares a little better with her reliable stun I think.

However, I'm sure an intrepid Malhazar player will be eager to prove me wrong.

EDIT: I'm also finding Shaco to be pretty solid on Dominion as well. He defends points well (JitB), can backdoor and capture points quickly, can leap walls, and gets access to more gold than he probably usually does on SR.

Already had a Malz on my team that did really well ;P He did seem a little helpless at times when his ult was on CD, but later on he was doing ridiculous damage even without it, and he defended turrets like a boss...and he was a pro juker.

Sie Toten

09-22-2011

I've only played a couple of games but tanky dps seems like the top choice