Dominion Is Sooo Epic!!!

First Riot Post
123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Afflictid

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNick View Post
I love that edge-of-your-seat phenominon.

It does feel like almost every game, even when your down 20-200, that you could pull off the win. I never have a chance to start feeling frustrated about a slowly declining game.
Really? I do. When the other team has Jax, Akali, AP Sion, Rammus, and trynd/yi.

Ko Hakoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Played 1 game so far and loved it. We came back from a huge deficit.

Genotoxic

09-22-2011

Quote:

It does feel like almost every game, even when your down 20-200, that you could pull off the win. I never have a chance to start feeling frustrated about a slowly declining game.
actully i just won a game exactly like that before i made the thread so it was soo cool last 5 min i went into hyper mode capturing every turret i could and defending the ones that i could.

TheYellingMute

09-22-2011

yessss i love it. i dont hate summoners rift but i dislike it when im in the mood for combat. dominion gives that combat every 20 seconds it seems. and even when your on the ropes you can still make a huge comeback (like RiotNick said). My last game was VERY close, our team had 10 when the enemy team lost. it was just so much fun.

MindGamez

09-22-2011

It feels like a mini-game tbh.

Was exciting the first couple games, but I'm already getting bored of it.

If this was how League of Legends had started, I wouldn't be playing it today.

MindGamez

09-22-2011

You're more rewarded for BDing than skirmishing.

BunnyMilk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

constant back and forth games, crazy stuff, my favorite games are the ones where its down to the wire both teams with about 10 or so points each, gets the heart a goin.

just need 2 top 2 bot 1 mid to defend and youll be fine, just cant leave them points open for people to come up from behind and get.

hartar

09-22-2011

Quote:

i had one thoes match. We are losing with 38 points and the more 200. We hold those 38 point for a long time. We lost in the end but they end with 56 points.

Genotoxic

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyMilk View Post
constant back and forth games, crazy stuff, my favorite games are the ones where its down to the wire both teams with about 10 or so points each, gets the heart a goin.

just need 2 top 2 bot 1 mid to defend and youll be fine, just cant leave them points open for people to come up from behind and get.
ya thoes are they games that in the last 3 min every thing happens so quick its amazing i could spend all day doing that!

Sarín

09-22-2011

Quote:

Oh man in this match I was sure we were going to lose. Quest pops up and no one gets it for ages. Our eve goes to get it herself as the enemy goes for ours. Our eve gets the quest as we have 1 point left, the enemy having well over 100. From then we held our defenses and pulled a victory.

Really enjoying dominion so far! Thanks riot!

123456 ... 8