Hacks in LoL?

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 33
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RokemSokemRobots

06-02-2010

I was play 5v5 randoms and came across this shac. At first I thought he was good. His name is ***** (Forgot not aloud to say names. Had to change it.) He was destroying our team and it started bothering me. SO I got my team to set up vision wards all over the map. He walked from bot all the way to top in our base. STEALTHED. He NEVER came out of stealth once. Then we jumped him 5v1. He used exhaust. Then agian. And agian. And again. Needless to say. We couldn't even hit him he used exhausts too many times.

Exhaust has a 210sec c/d (3mins) Now explain to me how he can use this over 100times in a 5v1 fight and NEVER come out of stealth.

If it's a glitch. Rioit please fix. If not. Please IP ban him find the hack and patch it. There shouldn't be any reason to hack in a game like this.

(I didn't look through location this is general if there is a section specifically for this I apologize for posting it in general)

Calcabrina

06-02-2010

I lol'd

Beegly Boogs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2010

over 100 tiems?!

Carados

06-02-2010

The game runs entirely on Riot's servers, so hacking it would require access to those.

mvRK

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
The game runs entirely on Riot's servers, so hacking it would require access to those.

so what? its not like its imposible to do.

Varmin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvRK View Post
Um yes, it pretty much is.

player704

06-02-2010

Don't call names out in the forums. Instead, say something like, "His name is Barack Obama. Ban the mother ****er."

Also, pics or it didn't happen.

Carados

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvRK View Post
It's not, but it would send up flag's on Riot's end and it seems like an awful amount of work to cheat at an online game when you could just modify your account information.

xGLiMPSEx

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varmin View Post

It's definitely possible, but the risk of the consequences =/= the reward.

Easiest way would be to social engineer the situation...free waffles if you download this link!!!!

Bainemo

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varmin View Post
I take it you've never seen a movie about hackers. As long as you can hit 20 keys per second, regardless of what they are, you can get access to ANYTHING. Password? Just say the software sucks and go eghuesruighseruohgj. You're in!

Seriously though, it's called packet editing and it's all too real. It's also very rare because it takes lots of effort just to get banned the next day because it's incredibly obvious that you're hacking.

1234511 ... 33