Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I like Dominion... but

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KingofJapan

09-22-2011

I swear the people I get matched up with on the Crystal Scare herp significantly more derps than the people I play with on Summoner's Rift. Honestly, it's like playing with level 1's. Has anyone else had this experience?

Maximum Overcare

09-22-2011

Because that's dominion's fault...

churahm

09-22-2011

Well, it's a new game mode, some people havent been looking at previews and arent familiar with the gameplay/new items/speed boost and heals around the map.

I mean yea some people you wonder what they're doing, but I was wondering myself what to do the first few games.

Tarria

09-22-2011

I've actually had to report 3 People today for getting mad and Leaving because they think Dominion sucks.

Quantumprophecy

09-22-2011

I have had some idiots, but it's more because they don't understand what's effective on Dominion yet. They always end up sitting between 2 towers farming or trying to 1v1 people over and over for no reason. They don't understand how little kills actually mean on the map an dhow pointless farming is.

BACKSTABUUU

Recruiter

09-22-2011

Team Deathmatch is the best mode they've ever added to LoL.

Oh wait.

Kresterz

09-22-2011

Quote:
die4769:
Team Deathmatch is the best mode they've ever added to LoL.

Oh wait.

team co-op

Jarbis

09-22-2011

New Game mode, and people are trying new things. Give it time, and the dedicated Dominators will emerge.

Kayrol Ineonovus

09-22-2011

Agreed. It is quite painfull for some people to be thrown from the top of the food chain into greeness with everyone else. I'm sure thatm, as we speak, people are measuring the map, calculating probabilities and testing sets.

We should have guides before it is launched, actually. =P

Kysneed

09-22-2011

Quote:
Jarbis:
New Game mode, and people are trying new things. Give it time, and the dedicated Dominators will emerge.

had a morde who bought that life steal + AD item thta builds into a hextech, and lvl 1 boots, THATS IT, and was never afk either, alos had an akali who got MR boots and 2 PDs....yeah..trying something new that obviously wont work is smart?