Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Most OP champ in Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Narogsun

09-22-2011

well lee sin early game is soo strong ยก .

BigDaddyDelish

09-22-2011

Against a team that has no organization, Akali is a freaking monster.

She snowballs really fast and she can get out of hand very quickly if you don't have good disablers and oracle's extract/that eye thing.

Ahlen

09-22-2011

I've found that Garen is actually very weak. Because the game progresses to 'late game' very quickly so Garen's early/mid strength vanishes.

Mavrik V

Recruiter

09-22-2011

Quote:
Ahlen:
I've found that Garen is actually very weak. Because the game progresses to 'late game' very quickly so Garen's early/mid strength vanishes.

I've won 3 matches in a row rushing Warmogs on Garen. Levels 6-9 are a bit weak, but once you have a Warmogs, you can defend a node 1v3 for a good 5 minutes like its a joke. Your team gets you more gold, hit up that Atmas and its pretty much GG. I have yet to see anyone rush a Madred's Bloodrazor due to the game pacing.

Ions03

09-22-2011

Rammus

Suuperdad

09-22-2011

Been carrying hard on Yi

Shark Juggler

09-22-2011

it's all team comp and how they respond to things now. but it helps if you have people with global ults. having gp/noc/karth/ashe and rammus on the opposing team if they're organized you'll get stomped.

Thorgaindule

09-24-2011

Quote:
Gabriel Logan:
I've won 3 matches in a row rushing Warmogs on Garen. Levels 6-9 are a bit weak, but once you have a Warmogs, you can defend a node 1v3 for a good 5 minutes like its a joke. Your team gets you more gold, hit up that Atmas and its pretty much GG. I have yet to see anyone rush a Madred's Bloodrazor due to the game pacing.

I have another reason why you don't see anyone rushing the Bloodrazor
It's in fact the #1 reason I'm thinking
YOU CAN'T GET MADRED'S BLOODRAZOR IN DOMINION
XD

Xela Syab

09-24-2011

Karthus, with his passive he can die and hold a capture point hostage with his aoe, pop his ult and interrupt any captures and do massive damage, and he's back in the fight in less than 5 seconds with full mana.

TrikzBlackout

09-24-2011

Usual Bans = Singed, Akali, Garen, Tryndamere, Rammus, Gangplank, Jax, Evelynn