Most OP champ in Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Narogsun

09-22-2011

well lee sin early game is soo strong .

BigDaddyRelish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Against a team that has no organization, Akali is a freaking monster.

She snowballs really fast and she can get out of hand very quickly if you don't have good disablers and oracle's extract/that eye thing.

Ahlen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

I've found that Garen is actually very weak. Because the game progresses to 'late game' very quickly so Garen's early/mid strength vanishes.

Realyst

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahlen View Post
I've found that Garen is actually very weak. Because the game progresses to 'late game' very quickly so Garen's early/mid strength vanishes.
I've won 3 matches in a row rushing Warmogs on Garen. Levels 6-9 are a bit weak, but once you have a Warmogs, you can defend a node 1v3 for a good 5 minutes like its a joke. Your team gets you more gold, hit up that Atmas and its pretty much GG. I have yet to see anyone rush a Madred's Bloodrazor due to the game pacing.

Ions03

09-22-2011

Rammus

Suuperdad

09-22-2011

Been carrying hard on Yi

Shark Juggler

09-22-2011

it's all team comp and how they respond to things now. but it helps if you have people with global ults. having gp/noc/karth/ashe and rammus on the opposing team if they're organized you'll get stomped.

Thorgaindule

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Logan View Post
I've won 3 matches in a row rushing Warmogs on Garen. Levels 6-9 are a bit weak, but once you have a Warmogs, you can defend a node 1v3 for a good 5 minutes like its a joke. Your team gets you more gold, hit up that Atmas and its pretty much GG. I have yet to see anyone rush a Madred's Bloodrazor due to the game pacing.
I have another reason why you don't see anyone rushing the Bloodrazor
It's in fact the #1 reason I'm thinking
YOU CAN'T GET MADRED'S BLOODRAZOR IN DOMINION
XD

Xela Syab

09-24-2011

Karthus, with his passive he can die and hold a capture point hostage with his aoe, pop his ult and interrupt any captures and do massive damage, and he's back in the fight in less than 5 seconds with full mana.

TrikzBlackout

09-24-2011

Usual Bans = Singed, Akali, Garen, Tryndamere, Rammus, Gangplank, Jax, Evelynn