Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Most OP champ in Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thorgaindule

09-22-2011

Who do you think it is?

I'm thinking Garen, cuz I ma have just lost my last match, but I held off 3 people from 1 point as him, for 5 minutes

Sadly... My team couldn't get the points the other team had from a Singed and a Shaco...
and when 1 person was pushing one point and 3 were pushing another, they ALL went after the 1...

Nucleotyde

09-22-2011

Against an unorganized team, which is all I've seen so far, I would say Rammus is the strongest. He's incredibly mobile and basically impossible to fight alone, plus he has good disruption for defense. I'd say he's fine when you have the right comp and strategy though.

watereffecT

09-22-2011

there is no ****ing most op, the people that understand the game mode and coordinate with their teammates will win, you can go 30 and ****ing 2 and get **** on.

CaptHarlock

09-22-2011

I think it's GP/Nocturne/Rammus atm. Heimer/Yi/Trynd are also pretty ridiculous too.

Thorgaindule

09-22-2011

Yea, anyone who can do well 1v1 seems to be rocking in this mode
Along with people who can sit there and hold a spot against Multiple people at once

Believe

09-22-2011

Akali Kab000m

Gravelord Nito

09-22-2011

Rammus.

Cratonz

09-22-2011

Akali then Jax

watereffecT

09-22-2011

Quote:
Thorgaindule:
Yea, anyone who can do well 1v1 seems to be rocking in this mode
Along with people who can sit there and hold a spot against Multiple people at once

anyone that can do well 1v1 doesn't have to do with the champion, it's the player. anyone that can outsmart the other regardless of champion pick is going to win.

An Upset Zombie

09-22-2011

Gangplank, not only does he not need to be fed anymore to get his ridiculous crit items, his global ult makes it impossible to take turrets from the team he is on.

Other just tanky DPS do well, like Lee Sin and Riven.

I mean they do very well.

It's sad to say goodbye to all the squishy AP's :c (besides Heimerdinger)